Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds | Page 2722 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion & What The Future Holds

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

Subtle hint at the 5star choice maybe?

actorandlyricist and Mvnl like this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I feel there's been so many hints of that we'll definitely get some cover of them sooner or later.

MB likes this.
  3. SBK

SBK

About as as the two H&Claire spins

JMRGBY, actorandlyricist and MB like this.
  4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Now what would that be hinting at?

actorandlyricist and Starfury like this.
  5. SBK

SBK

The duo are being awarded for outstanding contribution at the brits?

Why does everything have to be a hint, maybe they just played 5 star because they genuinely like 5 star?
    Gonna be a long 6 months if you analyse everything for "clues"

6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Well that is true but they've mentioned wanting to do a Five Star cover several times in the past so could be..
    I remember mentions of them doing Chain Reaction somewhere in 2000 already too

7. W2K

W2K

But that’s what Steps fans do worst best

8. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I had my vaccine this evening, and the lady in front of me in the queue had some sort of scrolling screensaver on her phone which was just endless photos of Lee.

9. W2K

W2K

Taste!

unidan82, Nephilim, yewchapel and 7 others like this.
  10. She was probably using my phone!

11. The thirst.

actorandlyricist and SockMonkey like this.
  12. Means she's never had Covid because she still has her sense of taste

13. Any rumblings as to what Track 11 on Part 2 is? I’ve got a horrible feeling it might involve Gary Barlow after them doing his Crooner Sessions series.

14. Do not put that idea into the universe, please.

15. Please no!

The 2 "theories", for me, that are the most plausible.

1: It's the next single and the other unknown tracks on the deluxe are a remix/acoustic version of it. And they want to keep this a "suprise"

2: The track isn't ready/confirmed with them yet. And the deluxe unknowns are simply remixes of new album songs which haven't been decided yet.

16. Just by re looking at the Part 2 tracklisting. Apart from the 10 new songs the only other thing we haven't got yet is the acoustic version of To The Beat Of My Heart. I'm not sure if this would differ from the BBC radio recording, but I'm really looking forward to hearing it.

17. W2K

W2K

Surely we’ve suffered enough.

18. I really hope it is a Gary Barlow duet, to punish all those who were extra during release week.

19. MB

MB

Following on from this my water bottle and tye dye tshirt arrived today and I’m really impressed with the quality. Star lily did good.

20. W2K

W2K

Weird flex but ok.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.