Steps - General Discussion | Page 2733 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

Get it on Claire’s depop.

Redout likes this.
  2. Will Lee deliver the sofa himself? Asking for a friend...

DoggySwami and actorandlyricist like this.
  3. He's getting roasted in the comments too.

4. I adore him, but it's a bit of a weird thing to do, isn't it?

5. He says it’ll need to be collected too so is he just willingly...giving his address out?

I wish I had coin and a need for the sofa!!

topopMAC1, SBK and actorandlyricist like this.
  6. SBK

SBK

If I were him is make sure that they were collecting from a tesco carpark 10 miles away from my house.

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

upload_2021-5-17_17-47-0.png
    Only just noticed this on the artwork... let's hope they noticed before printing??

8. You know he's probably been sat naked on that sofa at least a handful of times.

9. Wonder if there are plans of anything post tour such as Christmas/New Year radio specials. Or even they could film something similar to Kylie/Mel C while on tour and film a crowd less mini concert and charge for a livestream show for either Christmas or new year and could even add a one off performance of Merry Xmas Everyone or a cover of ABBA's Happy New Year. This would then allow them to not need any further involvement and it will be pre recorded and the stage would be ready for the concerts anyway

10. Or hope they don't? I love stuff like that.

Mvnl likes this.
  11. Sold.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  12. Please no Happy New Year.

unidan82 and actorandlyricist like this.
  13. I'm sure they'll get a 2 hour radio show on Radio 2 over Christmas and New Year - Steps' Pop Classics or Camp Christmas or Countdown 5, 6, 7, 8 into New Years

JamieHT likes this.
  14. They deserve the New Year BBC1 concert, let’s face it. We deserve a big party and no one does that quite like Steps.

15. SBK

SBK

Yeah, time Jools Holland had a year off.

16. I recently bought the Crying At the Disco vinyl and yeah it isn't great. But I got lost in how amazing the album is, it didn't bother me letting it play on vinyl out loud.

So get it while you can and bop away I say, still reasonably priced.

TMI likes this.
  17. MB

MB

Faye's been cast in 'Singing in the Rain' musical (with bloody Kevin Clifton) in the West End from the end of July to 5th Sept.

18. SBK

SBK

Kevin is muscling himself in to be the 7th member, clearly. He'll be doing classes at the Dubai Performing Arts Academy next.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.