Steps - General Discussion | Page 2734 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. What’s wrong with Kevin Clifton?

2. I know.
    He's better than Rylan

3. I really didn’t like him and his choreography on Strictly. Not seen him in a musical so I can’t judge that side of his career.

4. I thought it was for 2021 not 2022 and thought it was close to album release week.

5. MB

MB

It is for 2021?

6. Ah OK. Retro pop report it's for 2022

7. Faye wont be performing on the 6th or 7th of August due to a prior Steps commitment

Do we know which commitment that is?

8. As the album is out in September. I guess either promo slots. Or possibly filming a music video/photoshoot.

Bookwormboy and unidan82 like this.
  9. SBK

SBK

Signing CDs? Shipping the merch their official store seems to have forgotten about? Teaching Kevin the moves to Tragedy?

Its a month before the album, so could be anything really.

10. The release of track 11?

11. MB

MB

Obviously it's cancelled now but that was meant to be the weekend of Brighton pride...

Andrew likes this.
  12. SBK

SBK

Obviously recording the video:

13. This is what I was thinking

14. There was some hints a few weeks ago that they were up for doing festivals as that’s something they haven’t really done. I wouldn’t be surprised if they do Brighton next year - I hope so anyway as I already have tickets for (last year/this year/next year)

Bookwormboy and poploz like this.
  15. Their choreographer needs shooting. The song's a bop though.

unidan82 and actorandlyricist like this.
  16. Yes that would’ve been good filler on Steptacular.

unidan82 likes this.
  17. Maybe the unknown track is next years Eurovision entry... I think they aren’t allowed to be announced or available before 1st September so timings work.

I kid, but imagine.

Mvnl likes this.
  18. MB

MB

I’ve always said next year would work with a “everyone’s said they wanted us to do it since year one, now it’s our 25th anniversary year we’ve said OK”
    War of the worlds finishes in April.

I still can’t see it happening and hope it doesn’t.

Bookwormboy and evangelion like this.
  19. TMI

TMI

image.jpg Only bought this for the tour mix of Summer of Love.

20. I love that remix album! I have got my life to some of those remixes in my kitchen disco this last year

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.