Steps - General Discussion | Page 2902 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Also it almost sounds as if they're trying to be like Five Star.. except I think The Slightest Touch is probably the best thing on there.

Shockbox likes this.
  2. I think they could have used the Sunglasses shots a bit more - but I guess the consistent images really makes it clear it's a two part album

topopMAC1 likes this.
  3. I’m kinda lost but is that on any other version of the album?

4. I think it’s on all the standards?

5. Thank you guys. I was beginning to think I’ll be getting another version when I’ve already brought the same album 9 times

Mvnl and JMRGBY like this.
  6. 9?

Tell us you're a casual fan without telling us you're a casual fan.

I jest.

I don't, really. Go buy 40 more.

7. W2K

W2K

There’s a new album out today x

8. Can you guys take this elsewhere? This is not the place for squabbles. Let's talk about Steps and continue trying to find a good quality version of the Lee cover for us sad sacks who like customised iTunes libraries.

asmartpricebiscuit likes this.
  9. Just in case anybody was wondering..... there's bugger all exclusive on the cassette.....thank god.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Stay on topic or there will be thread bans issued.

VivaForever and matthew. like this.
  11. A Million Years was the one with the impressive post-chorus awesome musical part.

I knew it was one of the ones with 'years' or 'tears' in the name.

Chris Lala and actorandlyricist like this.
  12. I think we should all just stay calm and stream What The Future Holds Part 2.

And buy 7 posters from Chalkeys.

And get a second HMV wristband under the pretense of "my cousin Darren wanted to come but he couldn't make it."

And 4 for the rest of our family. And two for the dog.

VivaForever and MB like this.
  13. Thanks! That’s the only explanation I needed. Fully aware that sometimes things can be taken the wrong way on places like this.

actorandlyricist and JamieHT like this.
  14. It will more than likely be added to 'album art exchange' soon.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  15. Actually, scrap that, just made it to the end of the cassette and yes, that also includes the To The One remix radio edit.

WhipperSnapper, andru, Mvnl and 5 others like this.
  16. How many of these are Eurovision covers again? Just Victorious?

I noticed five consecutive tracks are very close to the 3min mark and wondered if they'd totally raided an old Melodifestivalen compilation.

Mvnl likes this.
  17. W2K

W2K

Finally had a dispatch email from Clownsend, but the tracking is still the same as yesterday. What a farce.

18. A Million Years too!

Hudweiser likes this.
  19. I wish the HMV exclusive had been just a limited edition everywhere. Can't get it in the US at all as far as I can tell.

20. Are any of the remixes from the exclusive individual covers on streaming?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.