Steps - General Discussion | Page 2909 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. This is absolutely unacceptable.

2. I think these individual album covers must be torture for the less popular members of pop groups. I hope Lisa has a thick enough skin not to be bothered about it.

3. She was on cloud 9 today. I’m pretty sure a sales a sale to them.

Chips111, Jacques, poploz and 4 others like this.
  4. Even though she was on her own table! Lee however looked like he had not slept and was not very happy, at all.

poploz and actorandlyricist like this.
  5. Luc

Luc

I wonder if they have a special digital edition of the album ready for monday! (like for Part. I)

It would be cool to have all the remixes together in one place with a fierce new cover!

6. I did get a little laugh at how we now have a trilogy of Miss Lisa Scott-Lee being in the center of the gatefolds now. At least Part 2 goes over her hair and not her face, like Crying at the Disco!

actorandlyricist and Chris Lala like this.
  7. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Mine is still showing as waiting for stock! Unfair! I ordered the flipping thing in April…

8. Same here and I am kinda fuming at this. The fact that it was pre-ordered in April and will likely arrive about a week after release day.

9. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I panicked and ordered from the official store. Then went to Amazon to cancel and it says “Sorry, we can’t cancel your order as it is preparing for despatch.” No it isn’t, because you’re saying it’s unavailable! Grrrr. So I might end up with two…

10. Now that I have my order I've combined all my remixes from this era into one big Night Out album and on the Wasted Tears mix and...

[​IMG]

11. Kiss Of Life is MEGA

actorandlyricist likes this.
  12. Yes! I've never known if she actually got round to recording it or not, but I've been wanting to hear her version for years!

I am cracking up at this! Imagine you're just at work and Steps are there destroying the displays haha

actorandlyricist and Bookwormboy like this.
  13. Its a shame if this is a mispress as an Extended of this mix would be amazing

actorandlyricist likes this.
  14. TMI

TMI

What’s the issue ? The mix of Wasted Tears on Lisa edition is an edit and not the full version ? So we get the same mix as in the deluxe?

15. Steps look great today- their stylist gets a 10/10!

Having lived with the album for 24 hours now, I have to say I definitely prefer it to Part 1. As much as I think A Hundred Years of Winter is beautiful and single-worthy, for me Slightest Touch, Kiss of Life, Living in a Lie, and A Million Years would perhaps be better choices.

16. Just spent the past 5 minutes watching H's Insta story- made me laugh and filled me with such joy. They look like they're having fun and it was nice to see so many other happy fans. Which one of you owns the Steps 'fan pack' thing featured on H's story?

actorandlyricist, MB, Stewart and 3 others like this.
  17. I think the Lisa version was supposed to be a different/longer mix than the deluxe

18. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Critical update because you’re all on the edge of your seats: had my despatch email from Amazon about 15 minutes ago and managed to cancel the official store order.

I apologise for not giving them an extra sale, I will stream super hard all week!

19. W2K

W2K

H saying Claire’s hairography was like BabeStation made me SNORT.

20. Probably lack of sleep due to the baby?

MacH and topopMAC1 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.