Steps - General Discussion | Page 2928 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Mine is the same. I feel it should have another vinyl or at least a Lyric sheet included.

Kylemj likes this.
  2. I am absolutely gobsmacked they outsold the Manics by 2k in one day. They surely must have had lots of physicals added due to them getting dispatched late. Lets just hope the Manics don't have the same tomorrow.

This is going to be a bloody nailbiter.

jtm, DoggySwami, MB and 2 others like this.
  3. Thanks it does feel like something is missing, I had asked Townsend but hasn't responded yet and haven't seen any mention on it.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  4. One more vinyl variant, even a standard black one in stores and they’d probably have the #1 in the bag - that’s so frustrating.

5. Bopping my arse off now to a Steps medley on This Morning - One For Sorrow, Deeper Shade of Blue, Stomp & Tragedy so far!

6. It's the same for me.

Kylemj and actorandlyricist like this.
  7. Wow that’s the best I’ve ever heard Faye sound on her opening Tragedy verse.

8. I can't watch it live but I'm glad the first performance went well. Their vocals have been so strong lately, so I'm glad they're showing people what they can do.

9. Phil getting the album name wrong ¡!

I know we want to see them doing the new songs, but this medley should prove to the casuals that they are a fun act with sounds they know and want to see on tour

10. W2K

W2K

Claire on One For Sorrow and Faye on Tragedy sounding the best they’ve ever sounded on This Morning, well done girlies!

11. No suprises with that medley. Very staple. Although super seamless and still killing it with the vocals.

I love Lee's wardrobe today.

12. Heartbreak In This City (with Michelle) and Take Me For a Ride are climbing iTunes. At 74 and 76, with Heartbreak higher. I assume they showed a video clip on This Morning?

The album still dominating at #1. It's banging value too. £4.99 for 24 tracks? Fucking love a bargain.

13. Medley was the perfect tour advert.

Did the STEPS lights have a bit of a moment? They seemed to go off towards the end.

14. 1000 copies in it?

Come through with a new format guys bleed us dry for that number 1 (which will just be wiped out by the streaming numbers)

15. Faye’s opening note on the 2nd line of Tragedy matched Claire’s note on her 2nd line! I was like WOW FAYE!!!

16. W2K

W2K

I turned off the power x

17. MB

MB

They looked and sounded great on This Morning and the medley will certainly do it's job of flogging tickets but I would've preferred a medley of Slightest Touch and Something In Your Eyes.

18. The gays couldn't cope with that medley, are you fucking kidding? I'd combust.

19. I want to do my bit and buy a vinyl, are there any pretty/signed variants left or am I left with the black standard vinyl?

actorandlyricist likes this.
  20. There is no black vinyl pressed, just the clear/pink splatter vinyl but I think that sold out of signed copies this morning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.