Steps - General Discussion | Page 2936 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Side note: Phil and Holly, (and Graham Norton), are so much more enjoyable than any talk show hosts here in the US. Won't lie, I use my VPN to regularly watch their shows because screw American television and its awful content.

Think I was born in the wrong country.

unidan82, MacH, DoggySwami and 3 others like this.
  2. My signed Claire album and the signed deluxe were here when I got home from work tonight. Really love the deluxe album and the whole design of it, even if it is a cardboard nightmare. I mean I am not going to be actually using this copy. But the artwork and photos of them are all gorgeous. I am really glad I bought them all, and can't wait to see the vinyl now too when it comes.
    Really wish I had have been able to get that Step One sweat shirt too, wish I wasn't at work today!

Does anyone know the reason why Sophie isn't doing Belfast. I was ready to get my life to Heartbreak Made Me A Dancer and Bittersweet! Among others!

3. Maybe the sites gone dark in preparation for a #1 album celebration
    It would be so fantastic for them to nab it.

actorandlyricist and Chips111 like this.
  4. Someone uploaded the medley performance.

nbtsa, Daniel L, Bookwormboy and 9 others like this.
  5. I really love the styling on This Morning, and have to say I really, really love H's kilt/shorts look.

AlmostFamous and Tony Lamezma like this.
  6. Great to see Steps on This Morning. Can you believe it’s been a decade since Holly and Phil were announcing the reunion?! (Well, just shy of a month).

7. SBK

SBK

Sites back, probably just cracked under the pressure of you all refreshing for the latest news.

8. Still just a white screen for me…

9. Has anyone mentioned the wrong mix on the Lisa CD? It's the Initial Talk edit, not the club mix.

MidnightMissSuki likes this.
  10. That was a really great performance. It's true thatbsince Heartbreak they have been on a roll.

Chips111 likes this.
  11. Yeah … not going to lie … I feel a bit cheated

12. I hope they'll fix it, or at least give it to buyers as a download.

13. Maybe it’ll be on the After Party edition and that’s why they haven’t said anything about it yet.

unidan82 likes this.
  14. UltimateSteps have logged it with TM Stores

Attached Files:

Bookwormboy likes this.
  15. Yes me too. Do you think the kilt thing is all in one with the shorts or separate?

16. Whoever is styling them since the 2017 reunion is really crushing it - it's the perfect 'adult' version of the 1998-all-one-colour vibe. And Faye is always in phenomenal popstar outfits.

W2K, Nephilim, Bookwormboy and 8 others like this.
  17. Did anyone else think Faye sounded out of tune on the chorus of Take Me For A Ride?

18. No I thought it was great to hear her harmonies.

unidan82, JMRGBY and Chips111 like this.
  19. I think it's maybe one piece. Is Frank Strachan still styling them?

JamieHT likes this.
  20. Has it been discussed how the tour is now being billed as their ‘Greatest Hits Tour’ with the old logo?

Almost implies it’s not selling too well?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.