Steps - General Discussion | Page 2961 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I'll just pretend to know what that means. Thanks.

JamieHT and mrp2910 like this.
  2. Michelle promoted them getting close to #1 on her insta so you can relax now the “6th member” has done her part haha

3. Beat me to it!
    Screenshot_20210916-152037_Instagram.jpg

4. What time is the announcement tomorrow?

MidnightMissSuki and poploz like this.
  5. I’ve just downloaded the Afterparty/Morning After editions … Steps overload!

6. The full 7th heaven mix of Take Me For A Ride is sublime. If they used that as a blueprint for a live outing I'd be happy. It really elevates the song and makes it feel more like a classic Steps song.

mattieh and actorandlyricist like this.
  7. The OCC tweeted the number 1 album at 5pm last Friday, but there are people in here who will know much earlier than that.

8. Is the cut off midnight tonight?

Bookwormboy and Tony Lamezma like this.
  9. Sure is.

Bookwormboy and Chips111 like this.
  10. SBK

SBK

For downloads. Streaming is locked in already, physicals is as late as retailers dispatch them... Most are probably closing - Amazon might still be ok for physical formats, they dispatch 24/7

11. I Still Have Faith in You (Claire's Version) incoming!
    [​IMG]

12. Only purchased downloads count!

Bookwormboy likes this.
  13. Bookwormboy likes this.
  14. I know, I was just amused by Vas stirring the pot.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  15. OK I've downloaded the 2 digital versions and managed to extract them. Apparently I'm a tech genius and didn't know it.

That is absolutely it now. Hopefully we've all done enough. Imagine if we miss out by 1 copy cos I didn't buy the cassette though...

mrp2910, blaze_dave, jtm and 4 others like this.
  16. Well, now you know what you need to do...

OCC confirmed the gap is 330 copies.

nbtsa, Chips111, Bookwormboy and 2 others like this.
  17. SBK

SBK

Townsend need to sort out their download section, all the formats BMG pump out for Steps, Kylie etc I had to scroll for 8 days to get down to the downloads for What The Future Holds Pt. 2

18. So has the gap increased? Are Manics doing much to push since yesterday? So far I know they have the bundle with the T-shirt and deluxe, and the mini gig, but obviously Steps have the Leeds event now too so they're kind of doing what they can.

It feels like Steps themselves are panicking a bit today and I totally understand it given they're so close it's sickening, but it's making me even more nervous and driven to distraction today!

Chips111 and actorandlyricist like this.
  19. If your on Android its easy as you just download and they appear to play for IOS I believe you will need to use a PC or Mac to add to iTunes and then sync to the l device

Alternatively you can use YouTube Music's private Cloud storage to upload your files to the cloud and stream on whichever devices you want but again will need a PC or Mac

actorandlyricist likes this.
  20. This actually feels like a chart battle for once.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.