Steps - General Discussion | Page 3022 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Yeah, the setlist was sorted weeks and weeks ago.

2. Guess it's too late to ask for Wasted Tears

3. In my fantasy setlist there is definitely room for Wasted Tears (Initial Talk Remix).

4. Dancing With A Broken Heart made the cut last time and they have been sitting on Part 2 since at least March, so there is as good a chance as any that Wasted Tears et al. will make the cut.

5. True but that was a full single with video the equivalent to Take Me For A Ride

EDIT: Realising that Dancing & Take Me are the equivalents for each era kinda hurts. Why didn't they push The Slightest Touch

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  6. Thank you! I love this Tina & Donna duet I think it's my favourite ever duet, it is perfection.

~Paul~ likes this.
  7. Lots of tickets are starting to be posted online as the tour approaches.

Twickets is a safe way to get tickets without touts charging astronomical prices.

I use them if I fancy some last minute cheap tickets to go to a second date
    Screenshot_20211011-074255_Chrome.jpg

DoggySwami likes this.
  8. MB

MB

It definitely feels like there are a lot more resales happening this time around but guessing that'll be down to covid and peoples fears than anything else. Oh that and booking an evening 14 months ago then having plans change.

9. Holy moly! Claire deserves her own 2 hour Divas live special where she just belts all the classics

Bookwormboy and SBK like this.
  10. MB

MB

Collabro's M&G involved a perspex screen but, I don't hate it.

11. W2K

W2K

That seems like a sensible way to do it, the screen is barely noticeable.

12. Can’t wait to see Steps next month at the Hydro Glasgow. I haven’t seen them live since Hamilton Race Course gig many moons ago.

Also super exciting as it will be my first live gig in well over 2.5 years.

blaze_dave and MB like this.
  13. Claire giving me Tanya Turner in that group photo at the end. I love it!

GodsAndMonsters and idratherjack like this.
  14. It's a shame how many tickets are still left unsold for the tour. I don't believe it's anything to do with them or their popularity, but purely the pandemic.

15. CONFIRMED: Solo section is not happening

Attached Files:

actorandlyricist likes this.
  16. We knew that?

JMRGBY likes this.
  17. Sorry, I didn't see it mentioned in here. A few days ago people were speculating

Starfury likes this.
  18. It has slowly been selling but I can see the black curtain being utilised at some of the concerts. I'm sure it'll sell nearer the time too, people thinking "ooh what's on" and grabbing some cheap tickets. They could do worse than put out a Groupon. I know there's a couple of NHS/carers incentives where tickets are being balloted for the O2 as well. Even if they gave tickets away for free, they'd still make money on the merch.

Bookwormboy likes this.
  19. Better than empty seats I suppose

Bookwormboy likes this.
  20. MB

MB

I agree, if you take a look at any tour that's happening before the end of the year and non are sold out. JLS for example is probably about on a par seating chart wise give or take a couple of venues.

kiokiokio likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.