Steps - General Discussion | Page 3029 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I don't think anyone is going to be reporting on this.

At the end of the day, promoters want to make money and get bums on seats and this is gonna do that so I'm happy.

2. MB

MB

I agree with @JMRGBY no ones going to report this. No one reported the summer tour being on Groupon. Plenty of tours use it, I mean the premiership football matches are on there. So it’s not just the gays.

3. How does it work. It only lets you buy one at a time or gift?

4. MB

MB

When I just looked you could buy more than one. On the “buy now” page there’s a plus button to add more tickets. Well there was on the Sheffield night anyway.

Matt likes this.
  5. Thank you, I found it.

6. The Saturdays got slated for it. But I would rather seats get filled than an empty arena

7. MB

MB

In 2008. The worlds a very different place now. £25 in steps’ pocket is better than nothing.

8. Also, I don't think The Saturdays did Groupon, they just had half empty arenas. I've never been more embarrassed at a gig than being at the MEN for them - no upper tier and all the back blocks were empty.

SBK likes this.
  9. 2014, Greatest Hits Tour

But yeah, they definitely have reason to. People can't expect regular numbers in a pandemic. This is my first time in a crowded place since it started and I'm nervous. I cancelled other tours but kept Steps, a lot of people won't want to go at all

10. They did BOGOF I ended up going to 3 dates

Oh yeah, you mean the All Fired Up tour. That was awful. It was half empty

11. There are some really great seats left at the O2 for standard price. If I had waited I could get closer seats but I'm happy with mine.

12. Meet and greet emails have arrived!

poploz likes this.
  13. Anyone received their Step One sweatshirts? I'm sure it was due out on 4th October but still no sign...

14. I've had mine!

idratherjack likes this.
  15. Does anyone know what time you have to be there for the sound check package? I don't finish work until 3.45 and it only just occurred to me it might start early.

16. MB

MB

Depends what venue but generally it's between 3 and 4pm.

stomp likes this.
  17. Can I ask if it was by Royal Mail or courier? (I have a lot of bother with couriers due to the security door on my block of flats if I'm at work, just wondering if I should contact them)

JMRGBY likes this.
  18. SBK

SBK

Mine came about 3/4 weeks ago via hermes.

JMRGBY and idratherjack like this.
  19. The dreaded Hermes! Thank you, I will contact them.

JMRGBY likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.