Steps - General Discussion | Page 3031 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. So it may have been planned after all!

2. I already knew this site and it has the most amazing collection of albums and singles artwork ever.

3. Thank you!

4. MB

MB

Just need the proper video and promo performance now (I’ll keep dreaming)

5. Ok here's my thinking

Release The Slightest Touch now alongside the tour

Then in December when we're all bankrupt from tour merch, announce the "What The Future Holds Era Singles Box Set featuring the brand new single A Hundred Years Of Winter" out in time for Christmas and drop the video

6. Hey how did you get 02 tickets on groupon? When I look they are the only dates missing?

7. SBK

SBK

Probably sold through their allocation, they're likely to be the most popular dates.

8. Is the Groupon thing a bad sign for future tours? I imagine they'll be booking less dates next time?

9. Hopefully they'll just put it down as a side effect from Covid

Starfury and actorandlyricist like this.
  10. Hopefully it is just a side effect of covid.

11. Really looking forward to The Slightest Touch remixes...I've listed to it so much now, I'm ready for a different version!

12. MB

MB

It is. All touring bands right now aren't selling out. JLS for example is probably about on a par with seats filled. Steps have obviously just been savvy enough to say 'you know what, let's just get bums on seats and get us £25 rather than nothing'.

13. From the looks of it, there were only some seats here and there that needed to be sold, from looking at the Manchester one so makes sense to sell them cheaper now.

MB likes this.
  14. Super excited for The Slightest Touch remix EP, it's easily Top 10 Steps for me now. Now if only we could get that video...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    andru, AussiePopstar, MB and 3 others like this.
  15. Has anyone ever faced the error "Request Entity Too Large" when buying from Ticketmaster? I'm trying to get tickets but I keep getting this error. I've tried deleting cookies, accepting cookies, different browsers, through the app...

16. Look I think with international travel now possible for Australians I'm more than happy to accept the generous offer of flights and a ticket to the tour from a generous, mysterious benefactor......
    anyone???

A guy can dream.
    Anyways super exciting that we are this close to a tour again.
    It would be amazing for them to launch "The Slightest Touch" with a video to coincide right?

17. I think we have to get over the fact a Slightest Touch video most likely isn’t coming.

18. Maybe they're going to do a Better The Devil and just have a tour footage music video.

19. It's trying to process Claire's range.

20. MB

MB

In the words of Faye "but we did the backstage thing so hope that's OK? Does anyone want a Steps night shirt?"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.