Steps - General Discussion | Page 3072 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

But surely they'd do the Summer version of the show? Seen as it starts days/hours after those dates?

2. The way I instantly looked at if I was off work that day, and whether I could get a ticket....

Lee likes this.
  3. SBK

SBK

They've paid for that neon logo so you'll almost certainly get that again, the rest of the stage was pretty standard so they might be able to get it back, or something similar for those two shows.

JMRGBY and blaze_dave like this.
  4. MB

MB

They’ve got their moneys worth out of those b&m light up letters that’s for sure.

5. SBK

SBK

Surprised they haven't made miniature ones for the store to take 98 weeks to send us.

6. I would love one I could stick on my wall.

7. Surely it will be the same show as the tour, its exactly the same promotional image used, it'll still be the What the Future Holds tour, and the tickets that have been bought have been bought on exactly the same basis as the rest of the tour.... Surely, if the tour is going to be different, then they'd need to make fans aware of that, otherwise they'd be seeing the same show within a couple of weeks of each other (without necessarily wanting to!?)

I still feel gutted for the fans who were meant to see the show this week who had booked it as the only show of the tour.

8. SBK

SBK

The summer shows will be pretty much the same show anyway, aside from perhaps 1 or 2 setlist changes.

Whosthatboy122, blaze_dave and JMRGBY like this.
  9. The sunne
    The summer shows in 2018 where kinda different from the party tour the year before so who knows.

10. W2K

W2K

I definitely haven’t booked Bournemouth this afternoon at all…

11. The letters are actually a lot more dynamic than people give them credit for. Each individual strip within the logo can be controlled separately by computer. I bet they weren't that cheap but they've certainly got more than their money's worth.

12. Anyone know the bands spotify numbers? They haven’t posted them like most other artists.

13. Just posted

14. I don't do Spotify but on my Apple Music Replay my most played song of 2021 is To The Beat Of My Heart (Shortland Tropical Remix) with my #7 being To The Beat Of My Heart (album version).

[​IMG]

CLJC87 likes this.
  15. MB

MB

Not sure which thread to post this in but -

16. Was Louise caught by a sudden gale before that photo?

17. Can they please announce a summer show at Edinburgh Castle asap!

LPT and idratherjack like this.
  18. I'm going to need a Scottish date. I just know they will sing To The Beat Of My Heart in the summer shows and I need to see it performed live!

Stuart and GodsAndMonsters like this.
  19. SBK

SBK

Louise's post reads like she's joining steps for the night.

20. MB

MB

Maybe they're pre-empting another Covid breakout.

Bookwormboy and VivaForever like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.