Steps - General Discussion

I have a random question. What in the world is the font they used for the What the Future Holds albums? Not the actual logo font, but the title font. I cannot for the life of me find it.

Good to know. It doesn’t sound half bad but before Stomp and onto Tragedy there’s suddenly no interpolations of other songs anymore and I could imagine It’s The Way You Make Me Feel actually getting a chorus instead of just the one line. But we’ll see!

Listening closely to @JMRGBY’s video and Stomp and Tragedy almost sound separate to the rest of the megamix. Like there’s a gap for the band on stage to then play over the top. Which could be why the other elements stop.

It sounds brilliant. Hopefully there is a full version like The Sats.

Mvnl

Staff member
Listening closely to @JMRGBY’s video and Stomp and Tragedy almost sound separate to the rest of the megamix. Like there’s a gap for the band on stage to then play over the top. Which could be why the other elements stop.

It sounds brilliant. Hopefully there is a full version like The Sats.

Yeah there’s definitely a start-stop feel there like they’re almost tagged on, but the band could be the reason (or time)

From the footage, the performance last night looked messy and the mix of songs sounded disjointed and jarring. Not their finest moment but it might look / sound better on the actual broadcast.

It wasn’t messy or disjointed, it was pieced together with the little nods and elements to other tracks like The Saturdays megamix. I didn’t record the whole thing, I just got pieces of it so didn’t get much of the mix unfortunately.

But in other news, Steve Anderson liked my video on Twitter!

Again, we’re all judging this off my shoddy camera work from the back of a block which was also a side view. I may as well not bother next time!

I wasn’t judging your clip at all I was judging the megamix. One For Sorrow going into 5 seconds of Its The Way… only for it to change song again just felt disjointed to me.

Just an opinion, I know those aren’t really favoured in this thread.