Steps - General Discussion | Page 3163 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I don't get why they'd choose to go to New York New York considering it's bloody awful dd

unidan82 likes this.
  2. W2K

W2K

Just listened to/watched the megamix again and noticed other elements in there such as Last Thing on My Mind etc, excited to hear it properly!

Thanks to @JMRGBY and @Nicole! for uploading!

Last edited: May 13, 2022
    Nicole! and JMRGBY like this.
  3. I'm not opposed to an opinion that goes against the grain, but this feels overly harsh. They had to cram a megamix performance into a 3 minute performance slot. Expecting any more than what we got is really unrealistic.

I thought they looked great, sounded good and I got enough of an idea of what the megamix sounded like to know it's going to fucking slap.

I haven't watched any other video of it apart from yours, and I was smiling the whole time.

JMRGBY likes this.
  4. This is the best thing I’ve ever seen.

5. K25 would like a word with you…

Christo85, iveivan, AbSynth and 3 others like this.
  6. Iconic

TMI and AlmostFamous like this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Tragedy got me a bit emotional. They've come a long way

Ezz, CLJC87, Hybridcookie and 9 others like this.
  8. Omg, this is absolutely amazing! I think I’d spontaneously combust if that happened to me!

9. Crystal is stunning!

10. I really hope we hear the megamix (in either this form or an extended form) soonish! I'm loving it. The last bit with Tragedy sounds amazing.
    The live band made it sounds much grander and fuller as well!

11. That was epic. The march to the end of the stage and the pyro/confetti blast on the first "tragedy" is a moment.

12. So, just watching the megamix just now.
    I really wish I could have been there.
    It is kinda epic (just needed Lee)
    It is giving me Kylie Everything Taboo vibes. Love how the tracks are blending in with each other.
    A great treat, especially for this anniversary year!

CLJC87 and Kylemj like this.
  13. I think Lee had Covid and they hoped he’d be better in time but he was still testing positive yesterday so couldn’t perform.

Starfury likes this.
  14. TMI

TMI

I really hope they’ll release this megamix and the new edit of Deeper Shade of Blue as well.

I think it’s safe to say we’ll have them?

Starfury and MB like this.
  15. W2K

W2K

Pretty positive we’ll get the Megamix, otherwise it was a lot of effort to go to for one performance when they could’ve wheeled out the Medley we all know and love.

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It's a lot of assuming but if they're referencing You'll Be Sorry in the megamix I guess/hope they're not paying it dust this time around which also kinda confirms this will at least be a 2disc affair, right?
    (It kinda had to be but still making me hopeful)

JamieHT likes this.
  17. I’m thinking 25 songs plus the megamix on 2 CDs. There would be space for all the singles plus the megamix on 2 CDs though.

Would also need to be a vinyl version but maybe the listing would have to be trimmed down for that or it would be too many discs.

Mvnl likes this.
  18. Just give us the complete box set with extra material added for good measure!
    Everyone is a winner!

mrp2910, Kylemj, iveivan and 2 others like this.
  19. Maybe a single disc version for the casuals and an everything including the kitchen sink SDE version on all formats and colours for us die hards.

CLJC87 and Mvnl like this.
  20. SBK

SBK

I reckon we'll get everything and the kitchen sink.

We'll maybe not Light Up The World

poploz, actorandlyricist and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.