Steps - General Discussion | Page 3168 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Yeah if anything it'd be better if the 2 CDs were all the singles + several new tracks

Then CD 3 "fan edition" could include some of the best album tracks/rarities. Maybe fan-voted like Girls Aloud did for Ten.

2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I was about to say disc 3 would probably end up being 90% from the last era, but then I wouldn't hate a Future Part 1 & 2 hybrid as a bonus

3. I would like a breakdown similar to this... It won't happen but

Disc 1 - The Reworked Greatest Hits (similar to Odyssey)- a standard one CD version with as many hits crammed into it.

Disc 2 - The Studio/New Versions - the tour solos/with a few acoustic versions of the hits plus 4 or 5 fan favourites.

Disc 3 - The Remixed Hits - including the new Deeper Shade mix and the inevitable megamix.

Kylemj likes this.
  4. SBK

SBK

Oh totally, that'd be brilliant, just not expecting that realistically... There'll obviously be one or two new tracks/singles, but so far as anything new with this era, I think it'll be the megamix and some remixes.

saturdays20 and MB like this.
  5. I would be expecting more than 2 new tracks, especially as it's their 4th(?) best of.

iveivan and Mvnl like this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

3rd official one. Last one only got 1 new track but yeah, I'd hope for more than 2 new songs. Although I guess something like "Love U More 2018" would qualify as 'new material'
    But if they'd go for 2 discs of 20 songs (optimistic) I doubt they fully fill em up with 6(?) all new songs
    Especially cause we pretty much got their leftovers already last year

Kylemj likes this.
  7. I am keeping my expectations low.

8. I would.

9. My realistic bet; 1 new song, the 11 singles from Tears and Futures 1 and 2, and 8 of their biggest original hits with a deluxe that adds more original hits.

asmartpricebiscuit likes this.
  10. You'll Be Sorry (Behind The Scenes) has been previewed on Facebook but doesn't appear to be on YouTube yet. I watched it on Tidal and the fans at the filming have finally been given their moment to shine!

11. I wanna see!

12. SBK

SBK

It has the fans!!!!!

(You can see why it was cut)

MadameX, jtm, unidan82 and 10 others like this.
  13. Yeah I can absolutely see why that was cut nn

14. I blame him

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 10.14.01 AM.png

LPT, popBrit, Holly Something and 9 others like this.
  15. Binoculars out, trying to find @MB

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Love the effort they made to actually edit this properly.
    That bluescreen lowkey looks better than the effects in the final thing

17. H lying down on the turntable, head to toe in red leather, is quite the sight for sore eyes.

18. MB

MB

[​IMG]
    looking cool in my black top and khaki pants

LPT, MrJames, Hybridcookie and 22 others like this.
  19. SBK

SBK

Hands in pockets is my signature dance move as well!

20. W2K

W2K

Thank god they cut the fans.

JamieHT, burntoutcar, CLJC87 and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.