Steps - General Discussion | Page 3182 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah same. Some singles just started feeling like classics ‘because they always perform them’. Others started feeling less and less significant because they always end up in medleys or fully ignored

2. SBK

SBK

More one for sorrow the better...

unidan82 and Mvnl like this.
  3. SBK

SBK

Better Best Forgotten enjoyed a post Tragedy wave. Was fairly big in the UK stuck around for a while and is one of their bigger selling singles 350k +

Chips111 and Mvnl like this.
  4. Is it 41 tracks? Over the 2 CD’s ?

Jackooh and Mvnl like this.
  5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I also would not hate the Simon Hill mix of Heartbeat making the cut. And that 80s mix of Say You’ll Be Mine (I know they’re on the remix collection but I hardly ever go and listen to a collection of 6+ minute mixes for fun)
    Also Love U More 2018 obviously. Throw in Baby Don’t Dance for completions sake too. (Though then we’re seriously getting in ‘they really hate Light Up The World, don’t they?’ territory)

Kylemj likes this.
  6. Thanks for the data ! I was more intrigued with "devil" than "forgotten" ;)

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

This seems to be suggested.

I would not hate if they made disc 2 a new home for Just Like The First Time, Human Touch & Mars & Venus since they only appeared remixed on The Last Dance

dangeleyes and AcerBenII like this.
  8. SBK

SBK

I quoted the wrong post, sorry!

Not sure what it is with Devil, it was a fairly big hit.
    It always goes down well live, so I think it's just become a staple for them

Limbo13 likes this.
  9. This thread moves too fast. Where is the announcement of the two-disc version?

Starfury, TMI and unidan82 like this.
  10. SBK

SBK

There isn't one. Just speculation

JamieHT likes this.
  11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

No official announcement thusfar. Just posts here suggesting there’ll be a 2-disc with all but one of the singles on it

JamieHT likes this.
  12. judging on past releases it only seems fitting that a deluxe version is also released so here's hoping

13. @SBK seems to "know too much" Screenshot_2022-05-31-22-00-56-83_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

poploz, Jamie and actorandlyricist like this.
  14. SBK

SBK

I only know what's on the 5 individual mini disc versions
    And which ABBA track they've covered for this one.

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

They do have enough hits to make a 2 disc not just ‘fan only’ so I hope that deluxe just gets a general release. (Considering You’ll Be Sorry’s in the megamix it would be kind of odd to then only sell a 1 disc in stores that hasn’t even got that song on there) They can throw even more at it for a fan version then.

16. O
    Oooo Mini Disc

17. Definately we really do need a 2 disc, which could add a few rarities

Mvnl likes this.
  18. Another "Steps have announced...." article where as yet Steps haven't announced anything.

actorandlyricist and DoggySwami like this.
  19. SBK

SBK

The only rarities we need are Mollegend Kings To the beat of my heart Demo and Lisa's tour version of Never get over you

Mvnl, yewchapel, Island and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.