Steps - General Discussion | Page 3232 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. TMI

TMI

2. Steps will be doing the 90s baby tour in Hastings, Surrey and Milton Keynes - and that's it.

poploz likes this.
  3. What's the process like behind selecting songs for an album? Is it a long and challenging session everytime you have to narrow it down to top 12 or top 10 for an album?

LPT likes this.
  4. TMI

TMI

What is it like working with Steve Anderson?

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I've been playing the hell out of a LQ rip of Strong Enough (live) and kinda wish they properly covered it now

happiegoluckie likes this.
  6. They probably did record a version of it in rehearsals, but whether it'll see the light of day is another matter

dangeleyes and Mvnl like this.
  7. One for sorrow video is coming folks

dangeleyes and Mvnl like this.
  8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

But it it's coming this week where's the performance?

10. Whens the hour-long Steps at the BBC being broadcast?

Starfury, dangeleyes and JamieHT like this.
  11. Would they like to write for any future Steps material?

12. SBK

SBK

Will they ever go back and finish Only In My Dreams?

13. Indeed. The girls all sound amazing on in!

Mvnl likes this.
  14. SBK

SBK

I wonder if Strong Enough was on the shortlist for the 2nd Platinum Collection track or if they just threw it together for the Summer shows...

Mvnl likes this.
  15. I would listen to a studio recording of it, but I was pretty far from bowled over at the live version. The original is far superior so I'm not desperate for theirs. It'd be a cute extra, but that's it.

16. Aw I've always had a soft spot for Only In My Dreams. I'd listen to that over Baby Don't Dance, any day.

17. SBK

SBK

Same, its nice live, but not sure how it'd sound as a proper recording, they'd need a decent production to make it worth doing. I'm sure 7th Heaven could find some G-A-Y horns to Almighty it up for them if they ever went ahead with a recording.

~Paul~ likes this.
  18. MB

MB

Didn’t Faye say that it was specifically done just for Hoopla? I’d be surprised if they kept it in the set if they’ve gotta cut songs/show time.

19. The 'One For Sorrow' HD video premieres at 3pm tomorrow.

CLJC87, Chips111, Kylemj and 3 others like this.
  20. So happy to finally have the original UK video on their channel and from the looks of the Megamix clip there’s potential for this one to be 4K

Kylemj and unidan82 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.