Steps - General Discussion | Page 3272 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I really hope they've done more - I need to see Deeper Shade, It's the Way You Make Me Feel and Last Thing on my Mind.

actorandlyricist and Mvnl like this.
  2. You could’ve just said ‘Speedo’ instead of ‘Last Thing On My Mind!’

3. They’re all definitely remastered in the Megamix

unidan82 likes this.
  4. Those are for sure will be upscaled. I'm wondering if they will do the same for minor hits like When I Said Goodbye, Words Are Not Enough or even Heartbeat. I know Heartbeat isn't minor, but making the already bad special effect video to be clearer, is it a good idea?

unidan82 and Mvnl like this.
  5. Based on what he said about the 7 videos, it sounds like he will have also done Heartbeat, Tragedy and It's The Way You Make Me Feel from the original film negatives.

But I'm so impressed with what he's done with the other ones too like Chain Reaction, where he's started off with a very good broadcast quality SD version but managed to make it look like almost real HD.

And given that he even did the U.S. video of One For Sorrow, hopefully we'll be getting them all over the coming weeks!

6. SBK

SBK

Yeah, I think if they were going to they'd get one last proper tour out of it. So yeah, I highly doubt this is the end. They'll go on a break, and come back in a few years... They need a break, we need a break. And it'll be fabulous.

MB and blaze_dave like this.
  7. It would be wonderful if they released all of these remastered 4K/HD videos on Blu-ray or even DVD rather than just YouTube but physical media music video releases seem to be a thing of the past. There would definitely be a market for it, they look so good.

Dynamo, Wezzo, unidan82 and 1 other person like this.
  8. It isn’t much we haven’t already seen, but the short itv news segment on them last night

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

“Let’s not”???

Also: how is this a news item?
    Promo is promo I guess

10. Yes. I would love that. I would’ve thought at the same time as the Platinum Collection would be the best time to do it though, sadly.

Kylemj and idratherjack like this.
  11. SBK

SBK

I think it was more of a jokey, lets not imagine ourselves at nearly 60 before we have to, eh...

Mvnl likes this.
  12. I did wonder if the "thing we've always wanted" would be a Blu-ray of all the videos but sadly was not to be. I used to love a good music video DVD back in the day, shame you don't get them anymore.

13. Isn't Chris Fox the owner a.k.a. the webmaster of GenSteps?

poploz and saturdays20 like this.
  14. W2K

W2K

I thought his name was Matt? Or at least it was back in the day.

15. Matt definitely owns it, Chris helps with the running of it.

poploz and W2K like this.
  16. I didn't realise that was the same Chris. That's cool!

Bookwormboy and unidan82 like this.
  17. Look out for Yvie bringing Faye ‘Deeper Shade Of Blue’ Tozer to the Drag Race stage this week.

W2K likes this.
  18. I’m sure he’s on here somewhere too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.