Steps - General Discussion | Page 3385 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I can hear it - I don’t want to but I can

2. W2K

W2K

Flop fan x

3. According to the buzzjack forum, the album is up to #14 in today's chart update.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  4. Last thing on my mind really is still that bitch

Corso, blaze_dave, poploz and 3 others like this.
  5. Has anyone noticed Claire seems to be singing something beginning with an F during the first chorus?

6. Love’s Got A Hold On My Fart.

7. "S.O.S." and "There's no escape!" are iconic...

... but when Faye starts that first verse "I'm calling out, won't somebody out there hear my S.O.S.?", that always gets me and I go crazzzzzy every single time, especially when hearing it live at summer gigs.

That opening line should be rewarded "Best Pop First Verse Ever" along side Backstreet Boys' "You areeeeee.... my fire". ICONIC!

8. It really is such a bop! Definitely up there with their best. I always think it’s middle tier but the second it starts it’s just pure joy

Fab routine, fab video, just a really great era for them. My only gripe is one of the CDs has a purple background that doesn’t work with the yellow outfits and H has really bad mascara on haha

poploz likes this.
  9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
    Dan Molloy and W2K like this.
  10. W2K

W2K

Morning Steppers! I’m just heading from Glasgow to my hometown in Staffordshire to see Steps and Louise at Trentham tomorrow. Very excited, very tired.

Anyone else going tomorrow night?

Sunny B, Chips111, iveivan and 6 others like this.
  11. EB5D8416-5AF8-4377-991C-F6DBBC79A451.jpeg

2 shows tonight. Can’t wait

12. Having a moment with Love’s Got A Hold On My Heart today!

What a bop! What a band! We are not worthy!

13. Ooooh hope this will be a nice acoustic sesh

14. I fucking hope not.

15. There's a glitterball, I'm sure they will get up and do Tragedy after When I Said Goodbye, Words Are Not Enough, High, Hold My Heart and the Q&A.

16. That’ll be for the second show

poploz likes this.
  17. SBK

SBK

Thinking of you at this difficult time.

18. I will be there! Cant wait!

W2K likes this.
  19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

With these acoustic versions.. does anyone know if any of the acoustics we got from the Future albums were with new/different vocals? I think a few sounded like it but after how different Heartbeat 25 sounds with just a different instrumental I'm not so sure anymore?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.