Steps - General Discussion

Here’s to all our concert purchases dispatching on time this week.

k6mGxLoX_400x400.jpg
Eagerly waiting a dispatch email! I feel ready to watch the show again, I do think seeing it 4 times in a week ruined it a bit for me (I still have ptsd when it comes to Sophie EB songs) but I’m excited to watch it again and also really looking forward to the documentary.

I recieved some random email from postnl.....
Don't know if it has anything to do with the Blu-Ray but it's not in English, has a tracking number and I haven't ordered anything else recently.
I'm in Australia and things have gotten to me in stranger ways.

Us when they don’t get dispatched this week

View attachment 36396
Yeah Facebook is getting annoying already with the same people asking if orders have been dispatched, have you had an email Sally? No? Then no!

I recieved some random email from postnl.....
Don't know if it has anything to do with the Blu-Ray but it's not in English, has a tracking number and I haven't ordered anything else recently.
I'm in Australia and things have gotten to me in stranger ways.
You'd probably would have a dispatch email from the store too?

Honestly not expecting it soon, I read their email as week of the 12th rather than on / by the 12th

I came here to see if anyone had got their dispatched email but it seems I'm not the only one...plus its only 930am haha lets keep everything crossed we hear something soon!

I was actually kinda hoping by now the Amazon Pic Disc and the Standard CD would have gone down in price.

And I still don't mind waiting for the Blu Ray. It will come when it comes.

I don’t think every order will ship today. They said « week starting on the 12th of September » something like that.

Hopefully they will look to ship them earlier rather than later to avoid weekend/national holiday backlog

Hoping to pick up the picture disk on discount too, as cancelled my preorder when the Splatter preorders came up, Think they could've used a better image for the picture disk, The celebration shoot with the balloons would've looked better in my opinion - Additionally there looks to be various unused shots from the photoshoot that might have been more fitting

Really quite annoyed at this... surely people can mourn in their own way? insisting on only sad songs on radio stations and people complaining that pop gigs shouldn't go ahead... it's just complete madness. And now refusing to allow us to see episodes of shows from other countries??

Is it not because there are various references to queens and crowns which might be deemed tasteless at the moment?

Which probably means we won't get the books until next week

Don’t forget, there might be further delays, with the postal service closing for the Queen’s funeral/extra bank holiday next Monday. This may have a further knock on effect to when these will be received.