Steps - General Discussion | Page 3441 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. W2K

W2K

Story of our lives!

2. Oh wow, I forgot this was a thing!

mrp2910 and actorandlyricist like this.
  3. Once again I have to praise their team and also question why the Spice Girls team is so shit.

yewchapel, madgemad, Sunny B and 19 others like this.
  4. Think Heartbeat is next. All the videos of the performance on Top Of The Pops has been blocked on YouTube now

5. Does the dancebreak video contribute to the total number of stream for that particular song? Anyone knows?

6. All of us complaining about the new Lee footage being in a tiny box need complain no more….

yewchapel, Sunny B, ateensfan and 9 others like this.
  7. Chris is doing amazing work for Steps YT!

yewchapel, Chips111, hownee and 2 others like this.
  8. Oh Lee....that was very enjoyable.

The amount of content they're pushing out after all this time is really astonishing. Steps should be the blueprint for any pop group comeback. If you can't do it this well, why you bothering?

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Do video views earn them much?
    It's really quite amazing how much we're getting when there doesn't seem to be anything in it for them.
    I mean we hear 'they're giving the fans so much' so often (with many artists) when often it's a case of 'well they're not really giving much as well as offering a product that we can buy so they're doing it just as much for themselves' (which makes complete sense, it being popstars' job) but with this whole campaign they're just literally throwing it out there when it could easily have all been used to hype up the collection/a video release/or to keep them on people's minds in between eras

10. Heartbeat’s turn:

11. Heartbop

Andrew, Starfury, yewchapel and 2 others like this.
  12. My husband and I walked past H in Cardiff last night and he didn’t tell me because I was stuffing my face with a Nutella pancake at the time. I was fuming.

yewchapel, dangeleyes, Robert and 3 others like this.
  13. This performance has some of the worst lip synching I've ever seen. Did they all decide to take the piss that day?

Conan, actorandlyricist and unidan82 like this.
  14. W2K

W2K

I never really liked Heartbeat until the What The Future Holds Tour. Steve really turned it into something beautiful and cinematic.

Interested to see what the video looks like in “better quality”.

Starfury, yewchapel, Dylan and 4 others like this.
  15. Random brain moment.

I can only assume I watched it after hearing the song, but I always link the Heartbeat video with Santa Claus: The Movie.

That's all.

unidan82 and Mvnl like this.
  16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Are we talking the 80s original with the candy that made you fly?

unidan82 likes this.
  17. Flop fan I know but what is that remix of Deeper Shade of Blue? It's amazing!

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate Lee's pits

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

idratherjack likes this.
  19. Thank you! I will be adding this to my Steps playlists.

20. Correct, it's pure rubbish but I adore it.

unidan82 and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.