Steps - General Discussion | Page 3443 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Oh me too but it was nice for people who were then to finally have the footage

actorandlyricist likes this.
  2. Here's the 8 TOTP performances skipped by StepsOfficial! Assuming we get Tragedy...

3. I'm delayed but the never before seen angles revealing Lisa as the only one with a heel? Queen behavior.

Robert, actorandlyricist and Mvnl like this.
  4. I always think it’s funny that their budgets obviously didn’t stretch to shoes and the trainers they wore typically didn’t match the rest of the outfits.

5. I also think it was just that fashion hadn't evolved to include shoes in looks dd.

iveivan and LPMA like this.
  6. There you go the sparkler scene at the end

7. Weren't there (at least) 2 Tragedy TOTP performances?

8. No, just the one, shown several times.

unidan82 likes this.
  9. Some cute little extra shots there

djstewartt and unidan82 like this.
  10. Yay!

Chris Lala and actorandlyricist like this.
  11. Talk about manifesting!!

JMRGBY likes this.
  12. Now to manifest some more studio versions! (And a new Lee Attitude shoot...)

13. Tragedy coming this week!

14. Oh Tragedy. I fell out of love with it for so long.

But when you don't listen to it for a while, that chorus absolutely slaps on a revisit. What a banger.

But Steve's Party Tour mix is the one. It is the moment. And that slow build and drop into the main intro from 2:25 here, is absolute pop perfection. The entire body chills I still get:

15. W2K

W2K

I couldn’t agree more with everything in this post. Tragedy was a “meh” for me for a long time until 2017 where my mind was blown, and I’m back in love with it now.

16. Here we go! We finally made it.

iveivan likes this.
  17. I wonder if that will be it or they have a surprise up their sleeves for the last week before Christmas? If not, I’m surprised they didn’t keep this until then.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Their Merry X-mas Everybody performance perhaps?

actorandlyricist and unidan82 like this.
  19. I still can't revisit Tragedy due to provincial gay bar overplay from 1998-2003.

One day it'll hit like it did back then again.

20. The 2017 performance made me fall back in love with it. It felt so naff in 2012 so for it to come back with a proper bang was incredible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.