Steps - General Discussion | Page 3444 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I echo every word.

Although was slightly obssesd with it early late 99. It was like yes, it's actually going to be on an album! The perfect Steptacular LP opener.

2. What would be nice is some merch for next year.
    E.g. a singles box set, vinyl reissues or a music video blu Ray.
    I feel like they need to maintain the interest some way during thier inactive time.

zacagay and Mvnl like this.
  3. HD Music video bluray - would 100% buy.

4. Agreed!! Honestly, Steve’s reworkings in general have made me fall back in love with so many of the songs

5. Vinyl reissues would probably make the most commercial sense. The Stomp All Night and digital re-issues probably make a singles collection redundant - especially as the original singles can be bought cheaply second hand if you naughtily ditched your collection!

I'd also have a BD but that'd be quite niche too, with most people being happy enough with the YouTube uploads.

6. Last one (probably)

dangeleyes, iveivan, Kylemj and 4 others like this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Do we reckon they went with the wedding theme to make it a wedding party staple?
    Cause they sure got that right

8. Awwww HRH LSL got the final thumbnail.

And this one didn't 'pop' in 4K/HD just like the others did. Yet still great to have it gleaming

This year has been great hasn't it. A fantastic tribute to 25 years of a simply Steptacular group. Well done Steps!!!!!

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah the amount of content they've given is amazing.
    I just really wish the Platinum era would have felt as present as the Gold one

CLJC87, blaze_dave, Adora Day and 3 others like this.
  10. Love the new 4K. Glorious conclusion to a fantastic year of Steps!
    I salute you team Steps & Chris Fox!!
    Now announce the 4K UHD Bluray of the musicvideos please please!

11. Does anyone here actually thing Tragedy is the best?

looking forward to watching this later and seeing what’s next

12. Think this one must be from a Beta SP standard def.. but still a great upscale! Gonna have to watch all the videos in order on the TV at some point.

actorandlyricist and Mvnl like this.
  13. This one must be kind of bittersweet for them. So many people have passed since this was filmed and there they are, now in 4K

14. I still love it

Dan Molloy likes this.
  15. Oh I love it but I wouldn’t say it’s their best or even in their Top 5

studeane12 and Starfury like this.
  16. They have some many good songs, I don’t have the ability to compare.

Dan Molloy likes this.
  18. It's from 16mm film (according to Chris Fox). 16mm is not bad but the unfortunately Tragedy cinematographer did quite a bad job on this one: dodgy focus puller, harsh lighting, incorrect lens for the group shots.. hence the video wasn't as good as we expected. We can definitely tell that they filmed this video for SD TVs.

19. Not bad for a song that was initially intended as a BSide.

20. This is why content is important, as much as possible, you never know what is gonna stick.
    Like The Corrs with the Dreams cover you really never knew what move would send an album stratospheric.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.