Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor | Page 1529 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. There’s a few songs where Lee is probably turned up a bit loud for my liking!

2. Could be worse, could be H.

coolnav, JMRGBY88 and baxterclan like this.
  3. She did have a bit of a wonky start going from Summer of Love to Paradise Lost on the night it was recorded.

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  4. Ahh fair one! Maybe the playback in her ear was delayed or something as she has the same delay consistently... ear monitor issues maybe. Either way I still love it.

confess85 likes this.
  5. Do you get an instant Digital Download with the Photobook thing?

6. Nope! Have to pay for the digital separately.

7. No

8. Love, Lee. Baby.

Island and baxterclan like this.
  9. You can see Lisa doing something to Claire’s back at the start of paradise lost , something must have fallen out or switched off.

andru likes this.
  10. Sabotage.

11. Sabotage? No only joking love Lisa really.

Seanie literally posted the same comment a minute before me. Besides Lisa can't be too upset about vocal sharing, she gifted her It's The Way You Make Me Feel lines to Star-Lily after all.

12. Does anyone have the live album cover in HQ please? The wonky artwork is killing my iTunes vibe.

baxterclan likes this.
  13. It’s loads better with headphones! I do love Lisa’s “cmon girls” in love you more - twice.

14. I'm listening now. The Scared of the Dark intro sounds even more amazing than I remembered.

15. stomp likes this.
  16. andru likes this.
  17. I was going to say, there's elements of the intro I don't remember hearing.

Burntoutandfalling and JMRGBY88 like this.
  18. Claire best recording voice
    Faye best live voice

19. Faye has been outstanding this year.

20. She wasn't bad in the Steps Reunion either. Think theatre work has done a world of good for her, she always had the ability but she really shines vocally this time round.

Starfury likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.