Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor | Page 1682 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Out of all the boy-led songs, Space Between Us is one of the better ones.

Bookwormboy, andru, LP and 5 others like this.
  2. It’s very Another You, Another Me.

3. Meet & Greets always have this happening (you're thrown back in the Golden Circle when everyone has already taken their spot) except for Queen Ariana, who had two spaces next to both sides of the catwalk reserved for the M&G package holders, it was so good.

It was the two tiny blue spaces between A or C block and the catwalk:
    Screen Shot 2018-05-16 at 11.12.39.png

I think all M&G packages should have their own space but get that Summer of Steps isn't that much of a production.

andru, LP, Jacques and 2 others like this.
  4. I guess it's the same as how meet and greet people got tickets in rows 13-19 rather than at the front, but at least you were guaranteed that row and view. Christ knows what we'll get at the summer shows.

5. Completely agree. It's not like I'm a frequent M&G'er but when people are paying that much I don't think it's fair that they get stuck a few rows back.

LP and Vasilios like this.
  6. Yeah I agree, that does feel very unfair. I've never done it, but I'd feel pretty short changed at having to squeeze in further back if I'd spent that much, especially considering how the description of how it was going to work seems to have changed.

Hope all you guys manage to get good places.

baxterclan likes this.
  7. "Our 'Summer of Steps' Tour is nearly here and we CAN'T WAIT to get back on the road to perform to you all across the UK. We're about to start our rehearsals and are excited to include some brand-new songs in the show plus some blasts from the past we know you guys have been crying out for".

Clinging onto the hope we're getting Glitter & Gold.

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

I hope brand new actually means 'brand new'.

9. I don't, haha. I can't stand going to shows and hearing new material. Kelly Clarkson burnt me too many times premiering songs that never saw the light of day again. Steps did too with so many tour solo songs.

Glitter And Gold and Here And Now for additions please.

POPGASM likes this.
  10. What “blast from the past” songs have we been crying out for? They did Love U More and Paradise Lost and of course all the singles.

11. I wonder if Say You'll Be Mine will get another revival?

TeamSats2012 likes this.
  12. I expect it will and H&N. Throw in G&G and mix some of the songs round, wear some different outfits to the Party tour and I'll be happy. As for *new* songs we won't be getting any but I'd love it if they premièred a new song like they used to do on their old tours.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  13. If they were to include Say You'll Be Mine, Here and Now and Glitter and Gold, I can't see what else they'd cut apart from Dancing With A Broken Heart and When I Said Goodbye.

14. I guess if they cut out Despacito/Paradise Lost/the Donna Summer/Stars on 54 bits then they'll be enough space for another song?

Chips111 and JMRGBY88 like this.
  15. Say You’ll Be Mine needs to stay burried. By far their worst single (after Words Are Not Enough, which is so bad it doesn’t even count).

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Seanie likes this.
  16. True, but I imagine they'll either reinstate verse 2 of Summer Of Love like they have been doing or if they're very clever, add in No More Tears Left To Cry into it.

17. I really don’t think covering an Ariana Grande song would be good. The very idea is grating to me, considering how long they’ve been around and paying homage to Ariana.

18. I'm just here for any kind of differences. It's better than the Judas/Better the devil mix. Then again that was mixed by Star Lilly on her casio dj decks and not Steve A.

19. What does the length of time they've been around have to do with anything? Surely by that case adding Despacito was a bad idea?

Vasilios likes this.
  20. Absolutely, it was. They shouldn’t be covering modern hot songs as far as I’m concerned. It cheapens them and makes them seem like a desperate cover band (which we all know isn’t the case). It just looks bad to me. You wouldn’t see Justin Bieber or Ariana covering a Steps song.

LP likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.