Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor | Page 1751 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - Tears On The Dancefloor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inoculatte, Dec 26, 2008.

1. W2K

W2K

I mean @baxterclan is absolutely gorgeous so if we were in a replacement situation then I could get down with that...

2. And he could need the money to get a few more buttons for his shirt...

Starfury, andru, baxterclan and 4 others like this.
  3. Oh my god y’all... Amazon actually came through with the 6-disc set from my $16.99 pre-order! I thought for sure it would never actually ship or they'd send just the CD edition, but it was on my door step when I got home this afternoon.

LP, LoveUMore2017, JMRGBY88 and 8 others like this.
  4. Made up for you! Bummed out I didn't order at that price now. I just thought Amazon would be like "sorry, mistaken, here's the standard cd instead".

andru, Angeleyes and JamieHT like this.
  5. I had planned to return if that happened, but I'm so happy I didn't have to go through the hassle.

The page is still on Amazon. It's gone up slightly to $20.99 and says it will ship in 1-2 months, but it might still be worth a shot ordering. I find it kind of funny that the artist is listed as "The Steps".

Chris Lala likes this.
  6. DON'T TEMPT ME.

I'm tempted y'all.

andru and Angeleyes like this.
  7. I’m still very irritated with Pledge. Almost 50 bucks and we get a “special” edition which translates to a piece of trash Digipak sleeve that may as well be an envelope instead of a durable case.

8. Can you still buy just the Belfast CD?

9. Sadly not.

10. gas

gas

AHHHHHHHHH so happy I actually ordered this. Mine will be here on Wednesday.

stepsfan1974, LP, Jacques and 3 others like this.
  11. For £21 I've gone and risked it.

andru and Chris Lala like this.
  12. With steps draining every ounce out of the tears era and fair play to them for doing so and we know the single collection is next after that I hope the tour mixes are next

LP, Starfury and TeamSats2012 like this.
  13. Mine has been posted today too!

LP and Chris Lala like this.

14. I'd love that, but think there would be a significant cost in mastering the mixes for release.

Burntoutandfalling, tajd and Seanie like this.
  15. Steve could chuck a couple on Soundcloud like he has done in the past for Kylie.

16. I gave in and ordered it too!

andru likes this.
  17. Only just realised the music videos are on the DVD too.

18. gas

gas

Mine just came in today! Thanks to my buddy Shawn for the heads up. Really can’t believe they came through with it.

Attached Files:

stepsfan1974, LP, andru and 3 others like this.
  19. Awesome! Waiting for mine to be dispatched but so glad to see others receiving theirs at such a good price.

LP likes this.
  20. I did too.... It's went beyond a joke now.

Waits patiently for The Singles Collection.

LP and Chris Lala like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.