Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion | Page 2905 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Theyve shot themselves in the foot with the casuals...

The name
    The colour scheme/covers are too similar.

2. Disappointing not to be in contention for number 1 but another top 5 album at this stage in their career for and act like them is astounding.

They are one of the biggest tour acts in the country too and whatever they have planned for the 25th will surely go well

3. Patiently waiting for my bundle to arrive. The mailmen around here are awful though.
    There's only so much binging of Say yes To The Dress I can deal with.

4. Watch Judge Judy instead.

5. I might change to Murder She Wrote soon.

6. SBK

SBK

I think we need to calm down a bit.

Some of you are acting like they've done a Jo O'Meara and are barely charting.

7. My CD bundle has arrived in the £8 Jiffy bag. They have the correct individual signed bases but the CDs look identical. Is that normal?

Haven’t had a chance to play them as yet to check them out.

8. W2K

W2K

This!

9. My 5 album bundle just arrived. They look very pretty! Faye's signature is a bit smudged and there is ink on the back cover where the CDs have been stacked before the ink was dry. All the rest are perfect. Claire's signature is great with a big 'Love Claire'.

I'm excited (and still nervous) to meet them tomorrow!!

10. I can't help but think that the singles from Part 2 should have been The Slightest Touch, then Living in a Lie and then A Hundred Years of Winter.

11. They didnt get number 1 as H had to buy all these he destroyed and put the manics in the lead (yes I'm aware they are dvds)

navytaxi, Jacques, -Jay- and 20 others like this.
  12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

What... did they think would happen??

13. The most rock‘n’roll thing Steps have ever done.

poploz, DoggySwami, TMI and 1 other person like this.
  14. Had the most amazing time at the signing in London. They were the sweetest and they put me in H’s Insta story too. They were so excited to hear I loved the album and Lisa said I was cute and she wished she could cuddle me. True gems and all the anxiety I’d felt just disappeared honestly.

LPT, nbtsa, -Jay- and 21 others like this.
  15. My signed deluxe has just arrived from Amazon. Wasn't expecting it to be a book format, really nicely put together item.

Just waiting now for the postie to arrive with my signed individual bundle

16. Poor Lisa wasn’t allowed on the main table. That’ll be Claire’s doing. (Joke!)

17. I am finally the proud owner of 5 signed copies of the album. There was a dark hair stuck to Lee's signature so I'm guessing I have his DNA now?

EDIT: My iTunes read Claire's edition as Faye's one. Taking over one step at a time.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  18. 'I like me tongue twisters'

Thanks, Lee

19. My individual bundle has arrived. Bit surprised by the lack of inlay etc but I suppose at £5 a go it was to be expected. That's everything I've ordered arrived now.

20. BD2EB2C9-5446-4CFB-B038-CB11B9F99E60.jpeg B7D9BAEC-B35C-43D7-A83A-2019BCE24CED.jpeg A668E6FA-0966-4F84-8654-E51195BEAFDE.jpeg

Important questions were asked.

They have not booked to see ABBA.

They have not started rehearsals.

LPT, Jacques, poploz and 17 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.