Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion | Page 2924 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

Great performance, they looked and sounded amazing.

2. His "Big One" lol

Great performance. I just wish they allowed Lee to do at least one of the bridges by himself.

unidan82, Nephilim and Dylan like this.
  3. That was incredibly awesome! Claire’s register was very low at the beginning.

Have to say what hasn’t been mentioned is well done to the cheographer, not so much the dance moves but how they are moving on stage. I noticed it to with the radio 2 show. Just the moving into position has become so much more stylised

4. I think that’s one of my favourite performance looks they’ve had in a while.

Really solid performance. Lisa in particular nailed her parts.

5. They're closing the gap!

It would be quite amazing if they went from 2 in the midweeks to 1 in the final chart, especially after the last 2 albums were 1 in the midweeks then 2 in the final after being knocked off by Ed Sheeran and Gary Barlow.

6. Just shows how mature and we'll crafted they've become. I love this version of Steps!

7. MB

MB

1.1K, we've got the vinyls from yesterday and also this new digital bundle and today's promo. It's going to be close, very close! Manics had a ticket/cd bundle this morning but only a small acoustic gig so won't be adding many.

8. I've never been one to try and get an act to number one....I've bought the album, that should be enough. But for some reason, I'm really on board for this one, I'm not a streamer, yet have made sure to play it at least 3 times a day since release, and I've bought several copies of the same bloody thing.

I don't know what's happening to me.

I draw the line at a vinyl though.

9. I don’t think I can cope with this now becoming a tense chart battle. I’m glad I’ve booked this week off work!

10. Tour advert as part of the This Morning as break. Classic.

If it is this close tomorrow. I might have to cave and get the Chalkys poster deal.

Starfury, TeamSats2012, jtm and 3 others like this.
  11. I know we’re going to get a melody of Deeper Shade, One For Sorrow and Stomp, but I wish they’d drop one of them for Scared or Something In Your Eyes

12. The signed copy is now £9.99 on Amazon and regular £4.99.

blaze_dave and actorandlyricist like this.
  13. I hope they beat the Manics. Cmon dubai!

LPT, blaze_dave, Blue6010 and 9 others like this.
  14. Add on another 500 signed vinyl and today’s TV promo… this is going to be very close.

15. I’ve just bought a CD from Amazon, justifying it that I won’t damage my signed one (if it arrives).

Any excuse.

MB, actorandlyricist and DoggySwami like this.
  16. The fact that they have a fighting chance at #1 with an album of "outtakes" released less than a year after the previous one and, most of all, without a full big hit is a huge testament to them. I don't think even the fans give them enough credit.

How many other acts on the forum wished they would be in this position.

Matgo, -Jay-, nbtsa and 11 others like this.
  17. 5,6,7,8 being played again on This Morning on their competition

And Tragedy

18. But NOT the caller calling them S Club 7. Scream!

unidan82, popjunkie, jtm and 7 others like this.
  19. And the cheek of the competition player calling them S Club 7. Absolute swine of a woman!

20. I’m thinking of buying it for the justification it can be a stocking filler for my mum, and maybe my Nan too

actorandlyricist likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.