Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion | Page 2958 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. When I feel like that I just remember one thing and it all goes away.
    Boxing Day 2001.

2. Is everyone’s inbox looking a bit like this at the moment?

D82E98DC-F170-4369-89B5-4375957E7B27.png

LPT, Rob, roborovsky and 19 others like this.
  3. Take Me For A Ride, Radio 2 KLAXON!

4. Unfortunately I can't find Faye's!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Thanks! Found hers on her Facebook, Lee's was the one I hadn't found yet!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  6. I've had the album on my spotify rotating for the week so that's 0.7 of a sale

7. Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I've tried to find the answer and can't... If I buy the digital versions, am I able to download them straight onto my phone? I remember last time I had to use my laptop and it was a gigantic pain in the arse.

Chips111 likes this.

8. I did. It downloaded a zip file and I just extracted them. I'm on android though.

9. I ordered the £5 Standard CD yesterday from Amazon just to add another one to my collection. It came from Chalky's with a free A4 poster.

10. I'll just pretend to know what that means. Thanks.

JamieHT and mrp2910 like this.
  11. Michelle promoted them getting close to #1 on her insta so you can relax now the “6th member” has done her part haha

12. Beat me to it!
    Screenshot_20210916-152037_Instagram.jpg

13. What time is the announcement tomorrow?

MidnightMissSuki and poploz like this.
  14. I’ve just downloaded the Afterparty/Morning After editions … Steps overload!

15. The full 7th heaven mix of Take Me For A Ride is sublime. If they used that as a blueprint for a live outing I'd be happy. It really elevates the song and makes it feel more like a classic Steps song.

mattieh and actorandlyricist like this.
  16. The OCC tweeted the number 1 album at 5pm last Friday, but there are people in here who will know much earlier than that.

17. Is the cut off midnight tonight?

Bookwormboy and Tony Lamezma like this.
  18. Sure is.

Bookwormboy and Chips111 like this.
  19. SBK

SBK

For downloads. Streaming is locked in already, physicals is as late as retailers dispatch them... Most are probably closing - Amazon might still be ok for physical formats, they dispatch 24/7

20. I Still Have Faith in You (Claire's Version) incoming!
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.