Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion | Page 3159 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. You won't be looking upward. The stage will still be 5 meters away at best.

erikssonvagen likes this.
  2. Oooooooh the megamix sounds amazing. I'm assuming that's just the shorter, performance edit and the actual megamix is 10 minutes long with all the singles factored in, thank you please.

Starfury, JamieHT and djstewartt like this.
  3. I have a random question. What in the world is the font they used for the What the Future Holds albums? Not the actual logo font, but the title font. I cannot for the life of me find it.

4. Wait for the actual megamix. They only got a short amount of time.

5. W2K

W2K

Titling Gothic Extended

jbond88 likes this.
  6. Listening closely to @JMRGBY’s video and Stomp and Tragedy almost sound separate to the rest of the megamix. Like there’s a gap for the band on stage to then play over the top. Which could be why the other elements stop.

It sounds brilliant. Hopefully there is a full version like The Sats.

Mvnl likes this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah there’s definitely a start-stop feel there like they’re almost tagged on, but the band could be the reason (or time)

8. Indeed the first half sounds like part of a new megamix and Stomp/Tragedy sounds like the tour versions.

djstewartt likes this.
  9. Ohhh, 5 meters. Never knew that. Thank you so much for the info.

10. From the footage, the performance last night looked messy and the mix of songs sounded disjointed and jarring. Not their finest moment but it might look / sound better on the actual broadcast.

11. I thought they looked and sounded amazing?

Stewart, Starfury, Chips111 and 5 others like this.
  12. Again, we’re all judging this off my shoddy camera work from the back of a block which was also a side view. I may as well not bother next time!

13. It wasn’t messy or disjointed, it was pieced together with the little nods and elements to other tracks like The Saturdays megamix. I didn’t record the whole thing, I just got pieces of it so didn’t get much of the mix unfortunately.

But in other news, Steve Anderson liked my video on Twitter!

Bookwormboy likes this.
  14. Definitely no wailing (although I never think of it as wailing) but I'm sure I heard a few sneaky backing vocals from you in What The Future Holds ddd.

15. I don't know why but there's something so pure about Faye and Bianca Del Rio's friendship.

16. H posted a phot of them and the dancers and it looked very Thank ABBA For The Music 2022. They’re so good.

Chips111 likes this.
  17. I wasn’t judging your clip at all I was judging the megamix. One For Sorrow going into 5 seconds of Its The Way… only for it to change song again just felt disjointed to me.

Just an opinion, I know those aren’t really favoured in this thread.

Mvnl and JamieHT like this.
  18. Oh please.

19. This is incredible, you must be over the moon!

Bookwormboy, TMI and AlmostFamous like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.