Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion | Page 3161 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Just give us the complete box set with extra material added for good measure!
    Everyone is a winner!

mrp2910, Kylemj, iveivan and 2 others like this.
  2. Maybe a single disc version for the casuals and an everything including the kitchen sink SDE version on all formats and colours for us die hards.

CLJC87 and Mvnl like this.
  3. SBK

SBK

I reckon we'll get everything and the kitchen sink.

We'll maybe not Light Up The World

poploz, actorandlyricist and Mvnl like this.
  4. I would imagine Kylie's Step Back In Time: The Definitive Collection would probably be the format with 2.5 space to songs and megamix added the end or even 2 CDs of Greatest Hits with third for remixes and the megamix (similar to WTFH Part 2 Deluxe Disk)

Bookwormboy likes this.
  5. SBK

SBK

Hopefully we'll get some new mixes of a few classics.

6. If so, I hope, unlike that, there are some new songs and disc three is less random.

I prefer the idea of rerecordings Odyssey style/tour versions of the original hits.

Chips111, burntoutcar, Kylemj and 3 others like this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

You can see the pain over those puns in her eyes, bless her

Matgo, Starfury, Vasilios and 6 others like this.
  8. BeeUFest called off?

9. W2K

W2K

10. There does seem to be an increasing miss of places that will miss out Wales, Scotland and now Manchester.
    I do wonder depending on their stage set up whether hosting smaller venue or theatre venues would be an option?

Chips111 likes this.
  11. They aren’t the ones touring, it’s various promoters who have booked them, so it’s not their stage to worry about basically.

Kind of not surprised this has been called off. High prices for a less than stellar line up. They probably spent the money on all those free tote bags they were going to give to the five people who bought for VIP!

MB likes this.
  12. Anything called 'BeeUFest' wasn't going ahead let's be honest.

Mikey1701, LPT and MB like this.
  13. I should have known really, it’s run by Holy T who are notoriously shit in the drag world.

14. Least I can get the money back and buy myself something pretty.

15. Sorry for the double post but looks like the Beeu fest page has been taken from Facebook. Was there an hour ago.

Nicole! likes this.
  16. Website has disappeared too https://www.beeufest.com/

mrp2910 likes this.
  17. If this is a big fraud I paid on my credit card at least.

18. I don’t remember how I paid now. I need to investigate but I’ll do it in the morning.

19. If its any help I bought the tickets on the 28th Jan to help you start your search.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.