Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion | Page 3166 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. MB

MB

[​IMG]
    looking cool in my black top and khaki pants

LPT, MrJames, Hybridcookie and 22 others like this.
  2. SBK

SBK

Hands in pockets is my signature dance move as well!

3. W2K

W2K

Thank god they cut the fans.

JamieHT, burntoutcar, CLJC87 and 5 others like this.
  4. If they hired 10-15 totp dancers to mix with fans it'd have looked cool I guess.

Lost In Japan. and Mvnl like this.
  5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

The whole setup looks like it's pretty impossible not to look awkward standing there.
    Also not sure if 'a bunch of dancing fans suddenly appearing' would have worked in any way.

poploz likes this.
  6. Yeah that footage looks like it was destined to end up on the cutting room floor.

unidan82 likes this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

8. At least we no longer have to hear complaints about that being cut. There was no making that footage good. Love these behind the scenes videos though, give us a Greatest Hits: My Prerogative style release, you cowards.

9. It might have looked better if the fans had been trying to emulate the routine rather than just 'party'? It was after all what they were known for. It looks as though some of them don't know what to do, but after all these years, there is justice for them.

10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It wasn't exactly the easiest routine and they only learned it that day so I'm not sure that would have been much better but yeah 'just dance and have a good time' isn't really easy either. With them all being in a line it's basically like standing on an empty dancefloor. Hands in my pockets would have been my goto to

unidan82 likes this.
  11. The girl in the tweed trousers and white tshirt.. a mood

12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Kinda feel for the people on the far left who've waited so long only to be cut again

(or do you think someone asked for it, that random black bar is a bit odd?)

Last edited: May 22, 2022
    MB likes this.
  13. MB

MB

I say this as one of the fans but thank goodness it was cut. It would’ve looked terrible. It’s great to have the footage now but agree it was better off left on the floor.

14. Definitely props to the person who made the call to cut the fans out, it just looks so awkward.

legacy_jr likes this.
  15. the black bar is from the lens they used for the wide shot.

JMRGBY and Mvnl like this.
  16. H rotating like he’s been put in a microwave - I’m sure they scrapped that idea very quickly!

17. That fans footage gave me a proper laugh, after the years of “what might’ve been”.

18. That’s me next to him in the cream top… wish I’d danced more but they said it was just a test shot.

Hybridcookie and Vasilios like this.
  19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

For all you know it was, I doubt after all these years whoever made this knew which shots were meant to be used

unidan82 likes this.
  20. I don't think it's for serious shoot. If it was, then You'll Be Sorry was really full of weird concepts. I'm glad with the final cut, except the CGI quality.

unidan82 and iveivan like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.