Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion | Page 3169 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. SBK

SBK

Great idea...

poploz and Obscenely Delicious like this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I don't see myself buying 5 extra versions of the album because Claire's has Overjoyed on it and Lee's Turnaround, but we'll see.

poploz and actorandlyricist like this.
  3. I see me doing this

4. Ooh where’s that been announced?

EDIT: oh never mind I’ve seen it on the app!

5. If Lisa's isn't Bittersweet, Just Like The First Time and All I Want For Christmas Is You (audio ripped from H's one surviving VHS of the Christmas tour) I will be sorely disappointed.

yewchapel, Starfury, JamieHT and 2 others like this.
  6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Give me the tour/disco version of Never Get Over You!

yewchapel, Starfury, JamieHT and 2 others like this.
  7. Until they start waving pretty, physical copies around on Loose Women and you end up with 10. We've all been there.

Mvnl likes this.
  8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I’ve only been there last time because I assumed the mixes would be exclusive to those versions. Now I got 6 versions of an album I didn’t even really like, so that doesn’t scream ‘let’s do this again!!!’

burntoutcar and Vasilios like this.
  9. I’ve got 10 versions of the album and I don’t care for remixes. Plus I mainly listen by streaming. At least I do like the album.

Mvnl likes this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I mean I got about 5 versions of Steptacular and Buzz (although I got most of those because they had at least 1 track on it I didn't own yet, and because downloading wasn't an option)
    This was just a bit of an unfortunate case of it being the first time I felt "I need all of these!!' and it ending up being a rather meh era. I guess the bright side this era is I'll probably know what I'm getting because I know most of the material already!

iveivan likes this.
  11. Me buying multiple Madame X formats because it was the first M LP after I started collecting vinyl again vibes.

Mvnl likes this.
  12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It would also help if the multiple versions didn't have a member each. The one remix I really wanted at the time was on the H version. I don't want just an H-version on my shelf so yeah... had to get all of them then.
    (Also when I do my next round of Konmari if one of them has to go they'll probably all go, cause having only 4 or 3 of them feels plain wrong too)
    They know what they're doing.

iveivan, poploz and Jamie like this.
  13. TMI

TMI

Why is Lisa flying to the UK again only 10 days after the last time? Queen of carbon impact.

yewchapel and Starfury like this.
  14. MB

MB

Rehearsing / preparing for the summer tour I expect.

15. TMI

TMI

Oh yeah. Their first concert is in a few days actually, doesn’t seem real. It’s almost like their previous tour was yesterday.

I hope we’ll get some news right after the Jubilee show broadcast. I want that megamix.

Starfury and Chips111 like this.
  16. Lately 2022 incoming.

17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Glad to see Lee got well soon!

yewchapel, Starfury, hownee and 7 others like this.
  18. I have wondered if Lisa will return to the UK while steps have their break and perform at festivals/pop shows

19. It’s so lovely to see them together as a five piece again.

yewchapel, Starfury, Chips111 and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.