Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion | Page 3303 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. They're obsessed!

MB and actorandlyricist like this.

2. Not my brain going to here!

2020032108282600_02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

3. Love the idea of Steps' team reading this thread in the run-up to release week.

[​IMG]

4. Rob

Rob

More info please!

5. Maybe H can have a Grindr hook up with @MB...or me?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
  6. I’m going to the Manchester singing on Friday, do you think they’ll sign other things apart from the Platinum Collection?

At the last one I went to we were told it was the album only but I definitely saw other people getting their older albums and singles signed by them…

7. Bring it with you but just don’t be disappointed if it’s a no? Rather than not have it and then miss your chance

8. Yeah good idea. Don’t get me wrong; I’m not going to take my entire collection. But I thought it would be nice to try and get one older item signed as well.

Mvnl likes this.
  9. SBK

SBK

The band probably wont mind

Voicething likes this.
  10. Lee stanning ITWYMMF and NEON BLUE??
    Hello soulmate!!

11. I wonder what Lisa and Lee were going to say was Claire’s karaoke song before changing it.

12. I've got a feeling it was 'I Believe I Can Fly.'

13. Oh I see.

14. I also think H was hinting that Lisa's least favourite song was 'One For Sorrow', maybe because of the lack of solos? It then looks like Lee actually writes it '14S' and shows her "I'm just gonna throw it out there."

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Dance wench??

Also: so Lisa does prefer Words Of Wisdom to 5678??

unidan82 likes this.
  16. Dance Ranch! Another line-dancing classic.

saturdays20, JMRGBY and Mvnl like this.
  17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Never heard of it.. was it up for them like Stompin'?

18. I like to think Lisa wrote something shady during the first question, Lee points and laughs at it before Lisa rubs it out and writes pink instead.

unidan82 likes this.
  19. Living for this trio.

Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 15.53.59.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.