Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion | Page 3418 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Yay, although no fanfair. A bit of justice for this one.

Although not the best in HD. Haha

Andrew likes this.
  2. No way this is HD in a lot of parts the quality is like when a fan uploads an old SMTV live performance from this time

Andrew likes this.
  3. Reckon they just used the Steps Gold DVD as the source

4. Just seen Lisa’s blue hair from last week - I know it was only a wig but is it possible they filmed something?

5. She has just posted that she's done a Spotify podcast with Keith Lemon but visually I doubt they recorded anything.

Dan Molloy likes this.
  6. Yay. I love that song.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  7. MB

MB

LSL posting “a lot can change in a month” on her instagram story fills me with worry.

actorandlyricist and JMRGBY like this.
  8. It could be a positive reflection on her summer in the UK.. doesn't necessarily have a negative connotation. You think about how happy her posts have been over the summer, she may be missing the UK after her extended stay here.

DoggySwami likes this.
  9. That was my first thought.

I don’t think they should make any announcements now. Give it a couple of years and if the worst comes to the worst, only do a farewell tour in five years, with no new music.

10. Maybe she’s just seen the chart run of The Platinum Collection

11. Oh good lord, it's actually "a lot can happen in a month" and if you read the caption it's about making plans and goals and being positive... something I think some of you maybe need to do!

Starfury, poploz, Matgo and 7 others like this.
  12. SBK

SBK

Yeah, its gonna be a long 5,6,7,8 years if every post is read through "everything they say/or do is a subliminal message about" Steps specs

13. W2K

W2K

Yeah the post itself is quite positive…I don’t think it’s anything to do with Steps.

SBK and Chris Lala like this.
  14. I took the "a lot can change in a month" as to perhaps reflect her life in Dubai, she's said before how she's Miss Lisa in Dubai and then hops on the plane to become a popstar. A month ago she was at #1, doing summer gigs in full popstar mode, now she's probably emptying the dishwasher and living a pretty normal life without any Steps on the horizon for a while - which I'm not saying is a bad thing, but certainly a contrast!

poploz and Mvnl like this.
  15. Everyone gets the blues after a tour. I was in my first proper production this year and I was miserable for weeks after it ended.

Wednesday night I was bowing having performed to almost 2000 cheering people
    Thursday I was back scanning groceries

16. I am really praying and hoping they'll finally team up with Uncle Pete again for the next record. Pretty please, Fascination, make it happen! We'll go bananas surely when this happens.

Mvnl likes this.
  17. Waterman?? Why??

I for one don't want him anywhere near them again. Wasn't "That Sounds Good To Me" the last thing he wrote and produced? And there's no two ways about it, but that is a really effing awful song.

Not taking away from what he did with them back in the day - but there's absolutely zero evidence that he'd serve them well now.

CLJC87 and unidan82 like this.
  18. SBK

SBK

Why? Uncle Pete hasn't been near a hit song since Steps left him in 2000.

When he has tried it's sounded incredibly dated.

19. W2K

W2K

It’s a hard pass on Uncle Pete from me.

Weren’t most of his credits vanity ones back in the day anyway? Pretty sure Topham/Twigg/Frampton did the leg work there.

20. SBK

SBK

Yep, his contribution to the productions were limited, he just hired people who knew how...

The Alias started out at PWL so they're already connected with their current output.

burntoutcar, W2K and Chris Lala like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.