Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 246 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. SBK

SBK

Re: Steps reunion stuff

haha!

I've heard a few people say the same thing. It is like he's gone from not wanting anyone to know, to shoving it down peoples throats like he invented it or something.

2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I vaguely recall he too needed someone to teach him how.

3. LJB

LJB

Why shouldn't H be out and proud? Why shouldn't he challenge heteronormality that is still so pertinent in the arts, regardless of how 'gay' the arts are. It's not like he's being overly flamboyant or misrepresentative, he's just proud of his relationship and his surrogacy.

4. SBK

SBK

I don't believe anyone said he shouldn't be out and proud?

5. MB

MB

As Seanie said being out and proud isn't the problem but it can just seem a bit much at times.

6. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

The baby stuff doesn't bother me, female popstars often shout it out in every interview if they're pregnant. There seem to be a lot of 'H is gay, hahaha' jokes in every interview since they're back though. It's not just him.

7. Re: Steps reunion stuff

I want that black haired dancer that he was with in 'It's the Way You Make Me Feel' back.

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Not the scary one flirting with Faye I hope?

9. SBK

SBK

They're all probably way too old to do it now, most have stopped dancing, they were older than Steps weren't they?

If I could choose any dancer, I'd obviously go for Girls Aloud tangled up hottie... JACKSON

[​IMG]

10. Re: Steps reunion stuff

H is harping on about how having a male dancer would be fabulous for equality, I don't see how though. Even back in the day, on the arena tours they never had their own dancer, they danced with them all. The more he goes on about how proud he is to be gay, the more you wonder if he is covering for insecurities that might still be there.
    There is no need to keep saying hes gay and proud, noone really gives a fuck anyway.
    Anyway the way he flirts with Lee is bad enough to watch, he'd have to tone it down on tour otherwise the deluded H fans will be gunning for the poor dancer who gets him.

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Someone should tell him it's okay to be straight.

12. Re: Steps reunion stuff

I can't, I'm still blocked (puts on frowny face and pretends to be still upset).

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Ha! You got blocked too? What did you say?

14. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Have I not told you before? Basically he tweeted asking Cheryl fans what happened 'x' years ago today (it was when she twatted the toilet woman). I thought it was a bit of a low comment to make so tweeeted back asking what happened on Dec 22nd 01...and boom blocked.

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh I didn't read that. Wow, he really isn't doing himself any favours.

16. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Yeah it was a about a year ago now. He appeared to be looking at my tweets too cos a few months ago he rt'd a few sarky comments I made.

17. MB

MB

does he have deluded fans? he always seems nice enough if not a bit full on but then again hasn't H always been a bit full on?
    It was the dancers auditions today and I'm sure I read rehearsals start at the beginning of Feb - is 2 months enough to get them all upto scratch (steps that is not the dancers)

18. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Some fans are totally convinced they could turn him, not that they'd admit it in public.

Lisa's been training for this for the last 10yrs, she'll be the one making sure the others are up to scratch.

19. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Lisa has almost certainly been rehearsing the Lately routine since October at least.

20. jtm

jtm

I hope H & Claire have been training a routine for All Out Of Love too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.