Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 252 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. SBK

SBK

Re: Steps reunion stuff

Its just a repeat of the first 4 episodes.

The second series starts in March/April and runs for 6 weeks.

2. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Well the article and TV listing on Sky Living is extremely vague and misleading then. I did think it was a very quick turnaround considering rehearsals only properly started this week!

http://skyliving.sky.com/steps-reunion/steps-reunion-returns-for-second-series

3. SBK

SBK

TVguide.co.uk lists its as a repeat.

4. Re: Steps reunion stuff

It says in that link that a new six part series will start in spring and my EPG on my Sky box says this episode is 1 of 4 so it's a repeat, Sky Living have also been repeating Claire's Slave To Food as well.

5. MB

MB

It better be the first series! Although it'd make sense if it started in 4 weeks time as that'll tie in nicely with nearly the start of the tour so maybe it'll be 4 weeks then the new series. Not sure how well it'll do being moved to a Friday though.

6. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Yes, definitely a repeat, the Sky EPG is very clear!

7. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Can't wait for this to start again!

I think it's been very well organised and planned. Normally after a tv series has ended there needs to be that hook that really does get people to watch the follow up and thankfully there is so much to be documented with this upcoming tour. Have their friendships improved? Do they still work well together as a group? How have things changed ala choreography/vocal skills from 10yrs ago? etc etc, I could go on all day.

Very excited for this!

8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I just wonder if it will be as 'honest' as the first one, because with that pretty much ending on a happy note, I'm not sure if I can see them going back to bickering and issues again..

9. Re: Steps reunion stuff

I hope they don't go to the level of bickering that went on in series 1. This series should be focused about how they're going to adjust to life as a band now compared to 10yrs ago, and how their personal lives are being changed to fit the group's schedule once again.

10. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Which members of Steps are on Twitter?

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

All of them.

IanHWatkins
    LSLofficial
    _ClaireRichards
    Faye_Tozer
    Llatchfordevans

12. SBK

SBK

Oh there will be bickering! haha......

13. MB

MB

I honestly cannot wait for steps mania to start back again

14. SBK

SBK

Claire's autobiography will be out this summer! I wonder if we'll get more of an insight into those last few months before the split, and of course the truth behind the duo....

15. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Not to mention how much more we need to hate on the dancer!

Should be a good read if shes brutal about what went on in Steps/Duo land.

The thing that bugs me about the reunion series was it was mentioned about H handing his letter in and walking out the room leaving Claire sat there, but he was never challeneged (or if he was it was never shown) about it. Yet Claire got quite a bit of grief of them all really.

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Would be a good read if she'd allow herself to be a bit more reflective than she was on Steps Reunion.

17. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Just pre-ordered!

18. SBK

SBK

Well the TV show was edited. I'm sure she'll be able to go into more detail about it if she wants to in the book.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.