Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 253 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Is it a bit sad that I'm disappointed the title isn't some sort of Steps reference? Like "...And How It Used To Be" or something.

2. MB

MB

Re: Steps reunion stuff

Should be a good read, not sure how well it'll do but il enjoy it

3. Re: Steps reunion stuff

My Grandma made Pasta A La Clara tonight. Legend.

4. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Steps are perfoming in my home town (Rochester Castle) this summer, cant wait!!!!!

5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I've just remembered I have Steps tickets. I'm getting excited now.

I misread that and thought you lived in a castle then. Haha.

6. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Do we know if there will be a band yet? Plzzz

7. MB

MB

I hope we get a band but as of yet theres no mention of one, they're back in rehearsals from today till the tour I presume. Can't believe it's come round so quickly!

8. SBK

SBK

No mention of a band, I'm hoping there will be one, but I'm not convinced yet. Lisa said recently she'd heard the mix of the intro and opening song so it would suggest that that is a track.

9. Re: Steps reunion stuff

woohoo steps tickets booked Rochester Castle July 19th, hope its a sunny day x

10. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Just booked my flight to London town!

I'll be there 4/18-22 for the Friday show on 4/20. My first time in London, would LOVE to meet up with any other Steps fanatics going to the O2 show.

11. SBK

SBK

Where in the arena are you? Thats the London night I'm going too.

12. Re: Steps reunion stuff

I saw Gold in a record shop today for only €5. They had a lot of copies of it, it almost seemed like they had only gotten it in recently but I presume it's out of print now? I should have bought it.

13. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Not sure yet, I got a meet and greet package and I have to get my tix from will call, so I don't think I'll know until I get there. Scary! I suppose I could try to find out, but it's not like I can change them, so whatever...

14. SBK

SBK

Ahh right you'll be on the floor then!

and "Will Call" haha
    We did a tour presale for one of our bands in the US this week and we were like, why is it called will call... Surely "box office collection" is globally in the English speaking word, pretty easy to understand?

15. jtm

jtm

The first time I got that in the US, I was so confused. Will they call me or should I call them or what does that even mean?

16. MB

MB

So I got to thinking, has Claire got another deal with Closer or something? I mean we've seen pictures of everyone else an the only one of Claire in rehearsals is where she's stood behind Faye. It wouldn't surprise me if she's got another weight loss deal going on! Do we have any news as of yet on when the second series will start?

17. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Don't suppose anybody is looking for tickets to the Birmingham show on April 12th? Three tickets, Row V on the floor...? Anybody interested, feel free to PM me.

18. SBK

SBK

Todays facebook competition is a joke, if you're gonna do a multiple choice question, at least make sure you know the answer so that it can be included as one of the options.

Dunno who's in charge of signing all this stuff off but their website still has basic errors.

Its as if they've got someone doesn't have a clue about Steps (or they can't open wikipedia) doing their online stuff.

19. Re: Steps reunion stuff

They've missed up big time today. They're pretty much just gonna have to accept all answers sent in now. Otherwise it means refunding everyone who has entered this one. But then anyone who has entered are idiots as well.

The official site still has the huge 'best newcomer'' error.

20. MB

MB

H tweeted today that they've got loads of press and tv coming up! Not long till g-a-y either. is anyone going?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.