Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 262 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. SBK

SBK

Re: Steps reunion stuff

I was being sarcastic. They must change it for the release.

I would say with photos from the tour programme but we all know it'll be one of the multicoloured photos being rerereused there.

2. MB

MB

I remember buying Buzz and the Steptacular tour vhs on the same day then buying Gold CD & Dvd on the same day. I wonder if they'll follow suit...

(Obviously not seen as they've not even started recording but it's wishful thinking!)

3. SBK

SBK

I guess its possible. Depends whether they get straight into the studio between the tour and summer dates.

If that ends up being the final DVD cover, I'll be disappointed, there's not one person in the crowd wearing devil horns.

4. MB

MB

I'm hoping they announce a new tour / album during this tour like the old days when they used to advertise the next tour in the programme of the current tour.

Judging from the quality of the latest cds im not holding out much hope for the merchandise from the tour. You'd have thought they'd at least had a new photo shoot, but clearly it's going to be the same photos that we've already seen.

5. Re: Steps reunion stuff

It's strange because they HAVE had other shots, there was a Mad Men themed one but the press and their PR just keep shitting out that one same shot of them colour blocked or the initial first band photo used for the Reunion TV credits.

6. MB

MB

this is true, but I'm not expecting great things from the tour merchandise, but will obviously have to buy a programme to complete my collection.

7. MB

MB

Was good to see them on daybreak/lorraine yesterday and looking like they were actually having fun, Lee look shattered though, not suprising really. I think they're on ch4 races today aswell.

8. MB

MB

9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Are these DVD or CDs?
    (Is it bad I feel like ordering all of them?)

10. SBK

SBK

I wouldn't really call it amazing. I've done a few of these at work, they're okay but really nothing special.

11. MB

MB

Yeah but its amazing in my eyes! I presume they're CD's. My only concern is that I'll be waiting around for an hour afterwards for the bloody thing.

12. Re: Steps reunion stuff

My tickets from See came today.

13. MB

MB

I'm still waiting for my meet&greet ones they said they should be here within 2 weeks of the show, so thats 2 weeks tomorrow, bet they show up the day before just to keep me worrying!

14. Re: Steps reunion stuff

Is anybody looking for tickets to the Birmingham show on April 12th? I've got 3 going spare, row V...anybody interested, PM me!

15. Re: Steps reunion stuff

I don't know why stuff like this didn't catch on. I saw Pussycat Dolls when they did the video wristbands, and they flew out! I think it's such a good impulse buy when you're buzzing from a concert.

16. Re: Steps reunion stuff

I'm about to pre-order a copy, but I'm wondering if the quality will be different based on the venue.

I feel the obvious choice would be London, but I don't know.

I could of course just buy all of them and go broke.

17. MB

MB

I would expect them all to be of similar quality really.

Anyone any idea how long you have to hang around for to get them after the show?

18. Re: Steps reunion stuff

According to the website 10-15 minutes? How do they get the CDs done in that time? Surely there's mixing involved and then actually burning the recordings to CD?

19. Re: Steps reunion stuff

I remember they came to my uni and I ended up working for them during some Roisin Murphy concerts. I didn't get into all the nitty gritty about how they do it all so fast but I was selling the CDs and they really were about 15 minutes after the concert. Wouldn't say it's worth £20 though.

20. MB

MB

anyone got their meet and greet tickets yet?

anyone going on Monday to the first date?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.