Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 2959 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. SBK

SBK

For downloads. Streaming is locked in already, physicals is as late as retailers dispatch them... Most are probably closing - Amazon might still be ok for physical formats, they dispatch 24/7

2. I Still Have Faith in You (Claire's Version) incoming!
    [​IMG]

3. Only purchased downloads count!

Bookwormboy likes this.
  4. Bookwormboy likes this.
  5. I know, I was just amused by Vas stirring the pot.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  6. OK I've downloaded the 2 digital versions and managed to extract them. Apparently I'm a tech genius and didn't know it.

That is absolutely it now. Hopefully we've all done enough. Imagine if we miss out by 1 copy cos I didn't buy the cassette though...

mrp2910, blaze_dave, jtm and 4 others like this.
  7. Well, now you know what you need to do...

OCC confirmed the gap is 330 copies.

nbtsa, Chips111, Bookwormboy and 2 others like this.
  8. SBK

SBK

Townsend need to sort out their download section, all the formats BMG pump out for Steps, Kylie etc I had to scroll for 8 days to get down to the downloads for What The Future Holds Pt. 2

9. So has the gap increased? Are Manics doing much to push since yesterday? So far I know they have the bundle with the T-shirt and deluxe, and the mini gig, but obviously Steps have the Leeds event now too so they're kind of doing what they can.

It feels like Steps themselves are panicking a bit today and I totally understand it given they're so close it's sickening, but it's making me even more nervous and driven to distraction today!

Chips111 and actorandlyricist like this.
  10. If your on Android its easy as you just download and they appear to play for IOS I believe you will need to use a PC or Mac to add to iTunes and then sync to the l device

Alternatively you can use YouTube Music's private Cloud storage to upload your files to the cloud and stream on whichever devices you want but again will need a PC or Mac

11. This actually feels like a chart battle for once.

12. MB

MB

I wouldn't call it panicking, I'd call it drive and passion and a 'want' for that number one position. They deserve it.

13. Oh I didn't mean it in a negative way at all man, they absolutely deserve it, and I've never wanted it so much for them. Even just as a celebration for how much solid pop music they've given us since 2017. I think it's fantastic that they're doing everything they can. Imagine how different a position they'd be in if they still had Stephen Howard managing them in a scenario like this, he wouldn't had had anywhere near the motivation Fascination have.

14. However I think with more planning i.e at least one more format then they could have breezed this week.

Stewart, #PopETC, Chips111 and 2 others like this.
  15. Black vinyl would have been nice

16. It would be complete desperation but those Studio Tour versions would have been an easy way to snatch it over 300 copies.

meeks, jtm, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  17. Scream at them offering a fan a gold disc of an album that hasn’t gone gold.

Exciting that they’re filming today though. I saw a church in the background of H’s Insta stories and stupidly got excited that it’s maybe a music video that harks back to the Tragedy video.

18. The lack of a black vinyl is baffling and they could've done an alternative (unsigned) group cover CD alongside the signed individual bundles.

I'm really surprised they didn't pull a Manics and add a signed print or an incentive onto the discounted bundles. Even the competition "win a meet and greet!" is a bit silly when it clearly says everyone who's purchased will be entered anyway. At least it's promising that they've closed the gap this week.

19. Even just a CD with alternate photos for the artwork, or a super deluxe with some additional (Melfest covers) tracks.

20. Do I even need to say what the clip was? Screenshot_20210916-152948_Messenger.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.