Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 2961 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Twenty fucking nine?!?! Christ. I almost feel reserved

2. I don't have to download all the digital versions of the individual cover albums do I? As I bought the physical CD?

actorandlyricist and Chris Lala like this.
  3. They’ll only have the pre-release tracks on there, so no!

4. I feel quite reserved at just 15 copies.

5. A humble 14 for me

6. Joined you at 14 thanks to iTunes
    Plus it's one of my lucky numbers.

But I am DONE!

actorandlyricist likes this.
  7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Counting the digital ones I got 8 but it's probably the most money I ever spend on an album I don't even enjoy that much.

Also, I don't even live in the UK so it's not like it matters.

8. I can't believe how painfully close it's turned out to be.

The fans have definitely done everything they could have to get it #1.

9. Because I know you’ve been following the journey of my lost order witch such intent.

It’s coming on Monday, allegedly.

JMRGBY, jtm, andru and 4 others like this.
  10. I'm sure it'll still count x

11. MB

MB

Only H left in stock now and only 8 copies. Let’s hope that the ones sold today have been “dispatched” today.

12. Just listening to the album here and I really like High...not sure why so many don't rate it. In saying that, it definitely gives 'track-10-from-a-film-soundtrack' vibes.

A Hundred Years of Winter reminds me of a song that could be used on an episode of Homes Under the Hammer. Ha!

13. I’ve just had an email that my download is waiting for me to download…. I’ve done everything in my account at least once today…. Hurriedly doing it again on a different device….

weird

unidan82, Robert and actorandlyricist like this.
  14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I just got my second email reminder 'to download my copy' WHICH I ALREADY DID.
    Slow down H

Edit: and a third one straight after

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  15. Same. They really are on it today!

Chips111 likes this.
  16. Yeah I just got a second reminder too… a bit much honestly as it’s making me worried I have done something wrong. Which I haven’t as I added them all to my iTunes to be sure (will delete them later)

17. Me too, maybe they’ve done a generic blanket email to everyone just incase.

18. I went to HMV to purchase another copy, forgetting that the Oxford St branch is no more. If they miss out by 1 copy, I am so sorry

19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Speaking of downloads: I have no idea yet how I will organize everything in my iTunes.
    There's the 2disc album: fine
    Then there's 5 individual albums/covers for the personal messages and maybe the remixes, but those are on the Afterparty album too so maybe not.
    And then there's all those instant grat downloads that are tagged as part of the album but aren't really part of it and aaaarrr

20. Luc

Luc

I received like four emails from the Steps Store asking me to download the Digital Albums in my account.. but I already did yesterday!

I guess they are really close to number 1!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    Jacques, Starfury, unidan82 and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.