Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 2962 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I kept the individual messages with the album then put all of the mixes (including the karaokes/acoustics) under their respective singles, then done a generic "remixes" album for any odds and ends (Clouds, Father's Eyes, Wasted Tears) etc.

2. I've just downloaded EVERYTHING in my store download section, so that's part 1 and Kylies Golden charting at 297 and 298 in the charts next week.

Jacques, MB, VivaForever and 10 others like this.
  3. Not just me then. I thought I had done something wrong but I have the downloads on my pc, they are just covering all bases.

Bookwormboy and actorandlyricist like this.
  4. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

Same! I don't know what downloads they mean, and what "mixtape" are they on about??

I've just re-downloaded everything again, as ZIP file and everything as FLAC and MP3 (even though I'm just going to delete it all).

The only difference I can see is that in the Download section of the account it has everything under "Your Downloads" but then further down the page there's a separate section titled "Purchased Downloads" so I downloaded everything from both sections. There's nothing left to download...

5. Same, I've downloaded the same god damn files at least 4 times now, as well as Part 1 at least twice more today by accident.

That download section of the site needs a fucking overhaul.

6. H's Instagram story says they're going live on their Facebook "very soon".

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  7. SBK

SBK

Star Lily's internship at Townsend must have started.

LPT, Jacques, Ezz and 6 others like this.
  8. That’s me - just downloaded everything again just in case. Also Kylie and Part 1 so there’s potentially another sale for those (I’m sure I’d downloaded them before but now I’m confused how it all works!) haha

mrp2910 and blaze_dave like this.
  9. 10 copies for me! Must be mad - I’ve never bought that many copies of the same album in my life - but Steps are worth it. If they get number 1, they better listen to what we want on tour, at this rate between us on here we’ll have funded the whole bloody tour!

10. It does piss me off slightly that we are the ones paying £500 for packages and buying dozens of copies of the same album but they'll still pander to casuals.

I want an album tracks and bsides tour!

Jacques, Starfury, unidan82 and 3 others like this.
  11. Do we have an update on how close they are to Number 1 or will we have to wait until the morning?

12. I wonder if some of the vinyls have been held back, I've just had my dispatch email so maybe there's a few hundred (hopefully) only been dispatched tonight so close in and overtake the Manics.

mrp2910 likes this.
  13. Kinda agree but their management known we will empty their pockets for them..

14. SBK

SBK

Not since the 330 gap this morning

actorandlyricist and Jackooh like this.
  15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

With the whole 'please download your purchases' it feels they're mainly trying to bridge those 330, without taking in consideration that the Manics added another bundle today and that the reason they caught up yesterday was because they had theirs then

blaze_dave and actorandlyricist like this.
  16. Well my signed vinyl has been dispatched!

17. VIDEO CONFIRMED!
    Claire just slipped up on the live stream and revealed theyre filming a music video.
    H refused to reveal which song haha
    Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 19.22.23.png

18. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Well those aren't exactly uptempo dance outfits are they?

But yay for an actual location shoot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.