Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 2963 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. The location gives ballad/slow song vibes

Martyn, actorandlyricist and Mvnl like this.
  2. W2K

W2K

I thought we all knew what the single was?

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I mean.. Tragedy was at a church. One For Sorrow was in a field.
    But the outfits definitely scream Winter

actorandlyricist and Dylan like this.
  4. SBK

SBK

Well, we know its a hundred years of winter

Jacques, Nephilim, nbtsa and 3 others like this.
  5. Please be A Hundred Years of Winter. Please be A Hundred Years of Winter. Please be A Hundred Years of Winter.

6. True I didn’t think of those haha!

Mvnl likes this.
  7. They may not be the video outfits

8. H was in a tank top earlier

9. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I didn’t think it was in doubt!

Attached Files:

10. Yay for a location video! They all seem so chilled/comfortable and like they're genuinely enjoying it all this era; it's so nice to see.

Yeah, the outfits (especially Lisa's coat) scream wintery ballad aka A Hundred Years of Winter. I'm not against it as a winter/Christmassy single but really hope they release another uptempo single before then. I know it's highly unlikely but we can dream

11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

A pretty big thread could probably be dedicated to 'sticker songs that never became actual singles'

12. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

There isn't one already in a certain subsection?

Tony Lamezma and Mvnl like this.
  13. I reckon we'll only get one more single from this album, and I imagine that will be "100 Years of Winter". All signs point to it don't they.

I wouldn't mind a third at all, but what do we think it would be, and really what purpose would it serve if the tour is done and the album has left the charts and there's nothing left to promote.

Mvnl likes this.
  14. Hopefully an acoustic mix of A Hundred Years of Winter appears at some point, it’d lend itself perfectly.

Hybridcookie, andru, CLJC87 and 3 others like this.
  15. A Hundred Years Of Winter is the only other obvious single and it’s absolutely the right choice. One of their finest songs.

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

True. Also it might convince some people to get the album who haven't yet. Only for them to be let down by nothing else like it being on there.
    Pretty much all the other songs cater to people who would already own it anyway.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  17. Signed vinyl dispatched. Woo!

And a location shoot.... finally It's about time.
    And looks like it totally suits the song as well.
    But I wonder what that song could be? Hmmmm

18. jtm

jtm

My signed vinyl was just dispatched too so maybe these sales were not included in yesterday‘s tally.

19. How long do we have left of buying physical copies? Or has it all been done now?

20. Bit of a random question... How many of you guys actively learn their dance routines now-a-days?

Personally, I don't ever do them, but I absolutely know the video choreo and the live performance choreo to every single. Am I alone? Tell you I'm a loser without telling you I'm a loser, right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.