Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 3039 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Happy Steps Tour week to all those that celebrate x

2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh dear

Chips111 and actorandlyricist like this.
  3. Did we really expect anything other than this though? I know I didn’t.

blaze_dave likes this.
  4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Well things like Faye in a dress that clearly had a different colored background behind it aren't great.
    But it's in line with their latest single artwork I guess

actorandlyricist and Corso like this.
  5. "Steps is a famous pop group that has been entertaining on a range of music platforms since 1997" may need to be my new signature.

The Faye one looks fine to me, but the December one being very obviously recycled from Tears on the Dancefloor, and H being "H H" are a bit, mm, less than perfect.

6. Very strange to use two shots from 2017 in among all the new shots but I'll take it!

7. MB

MB

It's cheaper to buy via the Danilo site rather than calendar club as well.

8. MB

MB

Just a thought about merch on the tour - I bet it'll all just be the stuff already on the official site with maybe one new tshirt and a cheap keyring won't it?

Bookwormboy and JMRGBY like this.
  9. SBK

SBK

Its a shame they had to dip into the Tears era for photos. Surely there were enough from 2020-21 to do 12 pics.
    Possibly - with dates on the back of some of the shirts.

10. I mean they could have just done a calendar shoot? It only takes one day. Few outfits, hair and make up and a back drop. Done

actorandlyricist and Chips111 like this.
  11. SBK

SBK

Even some out-takes from the What The Future Holds shoots would have been something.

12. At least it has colour though. So I'm happy overall

The 2013 one was basically "Everyday is December, buy our Christmas album" haha

actorandlyricist likes this.
  13. So, my VIP ticket that was sent by recorded delivery was left on my doorstep in the pouring rain all day and happened by chance to be spotted by somebody. It is soaked and the ink has ran. I thought they were meant to take recorded deliveries back to the depot! I was in and nobody knocked- I had been expecting it. Best part is the envelope is small enough to fit through the letterbox. Defies actual logic. They had one job...

14. I've still not had my VIP ticket - nor my Attitude magazines! I think my postman has a grudge against me.

15. Maybe he’s an S Club fan?

16. [​IMG]

I've got the Queen of Pop for my birthday!

17. Can’t wait for the setlist. I am so excited.

Whosthatboy122 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.