Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 3087 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Gosh, that first video. It's like they're actively trying to discourage people to buy tickets.

Hope we see a release of Claire singing The Spirit Of Man, she sounds glorious in her clip!

unidan82 and poploz like this.
  2. The other lady seems like she's reconsidering her choice of project...

3. Just caught up on this and (unless I misheard) they briefly used the Steps 2011 version of Dancing Queen as one of the musical motifs in the show. Master tapes not burnt then…

unidan82, Bookwormboy, poploz and 3 others like this.
  4. Have I just booked the rescheduled Cardiff date on a complete whim because I miss them so much? You betcha.

MistakenBiology and MB like this.
  5. MB

MB

Super VIP M&G because you miss Stephanie so much as well?

poploz and MistakenBiology like this.
  6. It crossed my mind for approximately a fifth of a second and then decided against!

7. What have H and Faye been up to today together?

unidan82 likes this.
  8. MB

MB

My guess would be a crappy game show.

9. Yes. I was wondering if it might be Pointless or The Hit List.

MB likes this.
  10. It’s Catchpoint with Paddy McGuinness.

11. Never heard of it.

Chips111 and JamieHT like this.
  12. Speaking of game shows, Steps were the answer to a question on the weakest link last night. The question being ‘What the future holds was the 2020 album by which band… s club or steps’. They thankfully got it right.

poploz likes this.
  13. Consider yourself lucky

14. Samsung promo incoming.

15. MB

MB

Such a bizarre time to release some promo when they're not actually promoting anything for themselves. I would've thought they'd have saved everything for when they launch the new chapter.

JamieHT likes this.
  16. MB

MB

17. Where was Lee? And did the memo about the purple and black dress code get lost in the post on the way to Lisa, who now lives in Dubai?

18. It was filmed in the Saturday of the O2 show and Lee tested positive for COVID that day.
    What remix of Deeper Shade of Blue is this though?

poploz likes this.
  19. MB

MB

Lee had covid on the day this was filmed - it was Faye's first day back after Covid. It is odd that the other 3 are in their tour outfits but LSL isn't. Anyway - promos promo and I'm sure they got paid handsomely for 20 minutes work.

Chips111 and TMI like this.
  20. Where can we get this wonderfully fun new version of Deeper Shade Of Blue though?

CLJC87 and Mvnl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.