Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 3163 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Same here - was gutted about it but thinking back, we were quite a rag tag looking group of extras. I remember there was a performance for fans to say sorry for not including us, which they booked on my birthday so I couldn’t cancel my plans.

2. SBK

SBK

When watching the You'll Be Sorry video, I can't see where the fan bit would have fit?!

Mvnl likes this.
  3. It was gutting wasn't it! Hours there, hair done, made to line up, couple of run throughs and not a sniff od a crowd in the video!

4. It's when they do the choreo on the circular podium/catwalk. We were all crowded around them as they did the choreo,it was our first chance to hear the single edit to vs the album.

5. It’s one of my fave routines.

unidan82 and happiegoluckie like this.
  6. Cubix has released their timings, Steps on for 1 hour

saturdays20 likes this.
  7. These fan stories of the You’ll Be Sorry video sound awesome! I hope they release the footage of it!
    Get H involved! He’s probably got it somewhere!

djstewartt, unidan82 and Mvnl like this.
  8. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0017wyx

9. MB

MB

I expect all shows will be an hour. Can't imagine them doing different shows for different venues but you never know, we might get a longer set at their "own" gigs.
    I know we won't get it but I'd like a bit of a set, Kylie's summer shows were a great example of how you can still put on a bit of a show and not just have a video screen.

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  10. Well they definitely have BTS footage, so maybe @MB and I will finally have our starring moment!

MB likes this.
    andru and Mvnl like this.

12. Steps appearing on Now That's What I Called Pride

13. Disc 1 except Katy… my wig!

14. Ordered. At least they made the cover!

15. Tried to decipher all the singles present in the Jubilee performance and was surprised how many they squeezed in

One For Sorrow
    Tragedy
    After The Love Has Gone
    Better The Devil You Know
    Deeper Shade Of Blue
    Stomp
    It’s The Way You Make Me Feel
    You’ll Be Sorry
    Scared Of The Dark
    What The Future Holds

16. Okay but why not use the camp as tits 7th Heaven mix of Ricky's Come With Me? Rude.
    That Now Pride album has some great tracks on it though, nice to see Steps feature.

17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Would not mind the US One For Sorrow getting a nod on the Steps25 release (not instead of the original of course)

18. MB

MB

I honestly can't wait for the breakdowns when the tracklisting is revealed - it's going to be so difficult to get it right and must be a hard task with such a big back catalogue. (Slightest Touch should be Track One).

TeamSats2012, djstewartt and Mvnl like this.
  19. Someone on that page asked what MADONNA had ever done for the gay community.

Lost In Japan. likes this.
  20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I mean if it's a 2-disc all 33 (ignoring promo singles) could easily fit.
    A 1-disc will likely be a bit of a mess cause newer songs probably will be favored over some classics just to make sure it's not just Steps Gold 2.0

MB likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.