Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 3235 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Yes, while they were on tour with Britters

JamieHT likes this.
  2. Please just give us tidying up of the older singles. Imagine a One For Sorrow remixes EP with all the remixes! I know people said that Sony already released everything they had with the anthology but surely there's more if they can dig out all these broll footages for the music videos...

3. TMI

TMI

There is nothing new on my spotify ??

4. It’s the first time I’ve heard the Tony Moran remix of One For Sorrow in a long time and that middle eight is still brilliant.

Sleazesisters is still the definitive edit for me though.

POPGASM and Mvnl like this.
  5. It’s definitely on Apple Music as “Something In Your Eyes (Remixes)” etc. I can’t speak for Spotify though, perhaps it takes time to filter through. They’re under the original release dates but copyright 2022 BMG on Apple.

6. TMI

TMI

Ok these packages may arrive soon on Spotify then.

Is there the acoustic version of Take Me For A Ride?

7. W2K

W2K

Tony Moran’s remix rips the heart and soul out of the song for me.

Steve’s version remains unbothered. The Sleazesisters Anthem Mix was my go-to before Mr Anderson was on board though!

SBK, unidan82 and Mvnl like this.
  8. Yup. Similar to me. I ordered a Jane McDonald jumper last January (style icon, I know). Never came. Then sent fake tracking numbers and then told to, in no uncertainty, “eff off out of my inbox”.

JMRGBY likes this.
  9. Did you get your money back?

10. MB

MB

Never Claire shouting “watermelon” in the intro to gogglebox.

11. Nope, frustratingly

12. Mikey1701 and iveivan like this.
  13. Just watched the US HD One For Sorrow. I love that it's the Steps only version and not the movie clip version. Another great upscale.

AlmostFamous and unidan82 like this.
  14. There’s a movie clip version? How did I never know this

actorandlyricist likes this.
  15. *The month of Steps* incoming.

Don't know exactly what that means but HRH LSL has informed her army

16. I think he's probably referring to a version with clips from the film "Drive Me Crazy" (which I haven't seen but which I know also gave us the iconic "Stop! Mix" of Britney's "(You Drive Me) Crazy"). The US promo single actually features the film as a selling point on the cover.

The weird phaser effect on the "And do you ever think of me" vocal in the pre-chorus is kinda bad but the Tony Moran remix is actually pretty decent.

17. Loved Faye, H and Claire on Gogglebox last night. Hoping they’ll become regulars on the celebrity series.

18. SBK

SBK

happiegoluckie and dangeleyes like this.
  19. TMI

TMI

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
    Bookwormboy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.