Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 3295 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. So I’m on holiday and last night in Greece during a silent disco, I asked the DJ if they had any Steps. He said he did and would put it on next.

I knew it would be 5678, but the level of gay scream I gave out in a silent room when “Summer of Love” came on. Full routine was performed. LSL would have been proud.

2. Nice video of H giving them photos he’s collected. Lisa was so thankful.

3. Where?

Edit: Ah.

4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Tissue-worthy definitely is pushing it.
    It also feels like H once again making the moment about him but yeah. Nothing new there.

5. Sorry. I am on a train and it’s being rubbish at posting things. Anyway, yes. I hope there’s a longer version coming where we see close ups of the photos.

Lucas likes this.
  6. TMI

TMI

Lisa Scott Lee really doesn’t have any pictures of her/them during Steps’ time at her place?

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I thought she was being sarcastic?

8. TMI

TMI

Oh. Lee looks bored. « Let’s get done with this, I need to go and hug my sweet baby! »

9. I didn’t get this vibe at all.

10. W2K

W2K

A really nice gesture of H, very cute. It absolutely does not feel like H is making it about him. Just let the man do something nice for his band mates.

11. I love how Claire's expression goes from "Oh god no" as she accepts the pack to "oh I didn't look half bad there!" when she sees the photos.

yewchapel, Starfury, Robert and 4 others like this.
  12. Looks like the next ‘HD Video’ is the ‘official video’ of I Know Him So Well… that’s a bit of a stretch…

poploz, JamieHT, Mvnl and 1 other person like this.
  13. I dont get the negatvity lately. We should be happy 25 years later we are still be able celebrate and enjoy STEPS.

14. TMI

TMI

Does a SD version even exist?

15. It does seem some people have forgot how to appreciate the little things we are getting. If we had got these upgraded videos before “the comeback” I’m sure people would have thought it was the best thing ever.

16. Jesus, people are allowed to say that something is a little silly or maybe just a bit of an odd choice, as this is. What's with berating anyone that isn't all sunshine and rainbows all the time? We're all grown ups here, we don't need to be pretending like everything they do is the best thing ever.

Christ, we're the ones who buy 100 versions of the new albums, and who'll buy a third greatest hits, with only 1 song that we've not heard on it. We can be grateful they're still around and releasing brilliant new material and still be able to give honest opinions about stuff.

Getting the upscaled and remastered videos is great, because some of the original uploads were downright ugly. But also, I Know Him So Well??? It's not even a real video.

17. Lee getting another thumbnail there. Love it!

Starfury and YourLeadSinger like this.
  18. Debatable.

~Paul~ likes this.
  19. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Is Lee even on I Know Him So Well?
    (I know this can be applied to a lot of their singles but this was basically a girls solo, right?)

20. I'm sure they said H has all her memorabilia when she moved to Dubai. I'll put in a request to do a MTV Cribs style reel. (Joking of course but I'd still watch it)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.