Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - The #1 Platinum Collection

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I'm burning all my Steps CDs in disgust.

2. Without any sarcasm - I'd put money on the fact Scott-Lee was actually shocked as she read the newspaper this morning.

3. This is such an urgent and horrifying news story.

4. In a way I'm not surprised it's taken so long for him to come out - although Steps were big in the gay community and they wouldn't have given a toss - rember there were a lot of 5 and 6 year olds who loved them too, and having an out member sadly would probably have affected their success.

Still Steps did split up 5 years ago so he could have mentioned it since then...

5. I'm sure she was. I know she has long harboured a secret love for H. Poor Lisa, she never understood why H always shared a car and hotel room with Tim Byrne...

Milky x

6. A friend "in the know" revealed to me that Steps didn't even write their own songs!  Could this be true as well?

7. Dear God, no!

What will the next revelation be? They never sang live on tour?

8. hullaballoo

hullaballoo Guest

Well, if rumours be true, he is going on celeb BB. Maybe he is hoping for the gay vote?

Or maybe he has heard who is going in and thinks, "Yeah I fancy him, time to step out the closet".

9. It's probably an emergency move. The PR is thinking "fuck, if he goes in 'straight' and tries to keep that up, under scrutiny all week, he's gonna come off looking like a laughing stock. Quick, make him a gay martyr."

10. I wasn't shocked until I saw the photo of the manager.

11. Pfft, as they say, just lay back and think of your solo on the new album.

12. Are gays so dumb they'll vote for an irritating man like H? I pray not. He's got to go first. I'm starting the campaign!

13. Aww, actually, I think H might come off alot better than people expect. He's not really casuing anyone any harm - I've always felt quite sorry for him. He's annoying, but in a lost soul kind of way. He's no Jodie Marsh anyway!

14. SBK

SBK

Well they can never reform now, not with an openly gay man in the group!

... so he must be doing big brother then... i cant see any other reason why he was motivated to tell the world today

15. hullaballoo

hullaballoo Guest

I remember when he got voted one of the 100 Worst Britons, and I'm sure Steps weren't even around still at the time. Our screens have been gloriously blessed without his presence, and now he's coming back. He needs to be the first evicted. I am praying for it.

16. I loved PJ's "here is the Samaritans" number on the front page, was a nice dose of funny after my misery yesterday coming here and reading the news about June Sarpong.

H, Stephen Gately and Mark - Westlife weren't that big shocks as most people (at least those who bother keeping up to date with celeb news/gossip from sites like this and not solely OK magazine) knew/guessed.  Kevin from V was my big disappointment, especially when I saw him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks with brown hair.  Kevin, Mark and Stephen all went for quite good looking men, I don't know what the hell H was thinking of.

17. I'm not at all shocked about him, but am shocked about the ugly manager. However, it seems that it might have been actual love, since they stayed together for years after the Steps split...

18. In other news, water is wet and bears shit in the woods.

I fear the more likely outcome will be him being a Craig BB6 style car crash: somehow manages to dodge being nominated all the time and becomes a bunny boiler stalker over some orange plastic moron. Or, if H's ex is anything to go by, maybe they'll put in John McCririck again and H will stalk him.

19. hullaballoo

hullaballoo Guest

Who exactly is this manager?

20. H is gay? Say it ain't so!

Does he think the country is populated with clones of Helen Keller?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.