Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion | Page 2877 | The Popjustice Forum

Steps - What The Future Holds + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by johnoc2006, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I suppose they could do some grat tracks next week to build some momentum for the casuals?

2. Dollars to doughnuts they'll be on a "super deluxe edition" digital download exclusive to their webstore.

3. Thank you for this, was sad I missed them first time round. Now to decide if I should get both the signed CD and the bundles haha

Also, really loving the sound of Living In A Lie and the ABBA vibes it’s giving!

4. Get all as you'll regret it otherwise!

5. I missed out last week so I'm glad there's more available! Managed to buy the bundle of 5 this afternoon.

blaze_dave, MB, Luc and 1 other person like this.
  6. Uno

Uno

I haven't been keeping up with them this era but Living In A Lie sounds great.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  7. The Texas Radio 2 Live show is available on iPlayer after being broadcast on Red Button all day, so logic says Steps will be available on iPlayer too, for those of you who don't have access to Red Button.

I'm so excited for the album and the signing!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  8. Living In A Lie sounds incredible. I’m dreading how many new bops from these albums will inevitably not make it to the tour setlist.

jtm, Bookwormboy, poploz and 6 others like this.
  9. Cannot stop playing the new snippet. The production sounds so crisp and layered. My main gripe with Part 1 was how simple some of the songs sounded but this time round it feels so much stronger.

actorandlyricist likes this.
  10. Agreed!

11. MB

MB

Yeah I think the radio2 gig will be on iPlayer first thing as well. One of the girls is on radio2 breakfast in the morning to promote it and they’ll be playing one (or a couple) of the live tracks if they do the same as they did with Texas this morning. I can’t wait to watch the show / dreading if I’ve made the final cut!

12. TMI

TMI

I hope there will be a way to watch the show from abroad.

13. Only Gold, Tears and Future Pt 1. I don’t really like the first three albums.

14. Does not compute.

Coochi, actorandlyricist, Uno and 5 others like this.
  16. Naur, it's true, it's true. (Well, the first two. Buzz is good.)

17. Just in from work and so glad that the individual signed CD's were back up again. I was able to get that Claire CD after all and have the full set again. Also really really loving the sound of Living In A Lie. Very very later era ABBA sounding and that's what I have been wishing for from them. Really wish I was off work on Friday to take all this in. That's gonna be a very long day for me.

18. You're Living In A Lie.

19. Living In A Lie is giving me ABBA's Me and I teas on speed with a touch of Queen's The Show Must Go On, all via Never Say Never Again/Tragedy. And I am not one bit mad at any of it.

20. This post had me doubting that the album is out this week! Thankfully it is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.